Enigma 2 newbie

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,698 times. The last Post () by installer.

• Hi Guys, I've been an E1 user for years and have just bought an Edision OS mini receiver.
    I was doing some browsing here and came accross a download for the linux-sat panel.
    I downloaded the two files 1 was a .deb file & the other was a.ipk file.
    My question is what do I do with those files, I assume I only need 1 of them, but which one and where do I ftp it to?

I would also like to change the skin to maybe S*Y Q skin or whatever is recommended.
    Any help much appreciated.

• Installet, file with extension .deb is for Linux on PC, file with extension .ipk is for Enigma 2 (some kind of Linux OS) for Satellite receivers.

Then, if you have only Satellite receiver you need only .ipk files.

Poslato sa Huawei P8 lite

• Look for and download vu control centre log in with ip of your box /root/ linuxsat from there you can do all including loading of ipk automatic.

• thanks for all the info guys I really appreciate it, i want to tweak this receiver just the way I want so there could be more questions coming..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!