Red card not supported

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 839 times. The last Post () by busterbob.

• Hi guys i got the new box as my old amiko crapped itself , so the uno 4k arrived today and put my card in tried both ways but down seems the correct way and tried settings from the forum but getting this.

2016/12/20 14:39:45 3ADA7F04 r (reader) ###UK [internal] PLL Reader: ATR Fsmax is 5 MHz, clocking card to 4.50 Mhz (nearest possible mhz specified reader->mhz)
    2016/12/20 14:39:52 3ADA7F04 r (reader) ##UK [internal] card system not supported
    2016/12/20 14:39:52 3ADA7F04 r (reader) ##UK [internal] THIS WAS A FAILED START ATTEMPT No 1 out of max alloted of 1
    2016/12/20 14:39:52 3ADA7F04 r (reader) ##UK [internal] card initializing error

Any idea's ? Seems all vu's use the same readers so not sure whats going on i'm using vix and oscam r11279 .

• Are you using oscam for the ARM cpu?

Yes m8 i downloaded it from feeds there was only 2 options and tried both.

OSCam: 1.20-unstable_svn Build: r11279 Compiler: arm-oe-linux-gnueabi

(reader) ###[internal] Card type: SYAV
    (reader)### [internal] Rom version: 50LN
    (reader)### [internal] Credit available on card: 0 euro
    (reader) ###[internal] classD0 ins36: encrypted - can't parse
    (reader) ### [internal] no boxID available
    (reader) ### [internal] card system not supported
    (reader) ### [internal] Normal mode failed, reverting to Deprecated Mode

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE: unlike my amiko oscam needs the box key to reconize the card , i tried a fake boxkey and it worked :) so have now added the right one and the premium all open :).

Hope it helps someone new to vu uno .

VU+ UNO 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!