Oscam and Sl* red card upadates

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 913 times. The last Post () by alimac.

• Hi Guyz
    I wonder if anyone can advise, im using an oscam file posted by master g, all Sl* channels are clearing as they should, but my entitlements havent been updated since I started using oscam, dvapi, is set to on as standard in the files of master G, am i missing something or should the card get the entitlements itself
    Al

• Hi Jim/Bob
    about 6 weeks now they expire on the 17/1/17, im getting a bit worried now.
    Sorry Bob, where would I check the emms to the card, im brand new to oscam after using cccam for the last 10 years :dumb:

Ive just found this in oscam.server

[reader]
    label = SKYUK
    protocol = internal
    device = /dev/sci1
    caid = 0960
    boxid = **********
    detect = cd
    mhz = 450
    cardmhz = 2700
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2,0
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    saveemm-u = 1
    saveemm-s = 1

Edited 2 times, last by Big Al ().

• would say you have missed an update as entitlements should be into feb 2017 now

you could try a pin change see if that forces an update used to work not sure now as its the red card if no updates arrive you could put back to original box till updates then stick back in 3rd party viewing box

• Just having a read up on wiki, am I right in saying that the emms are switched off at the moment to the card, ?
    Does anyone know which ones of the above should be set to zero ? to allow the emms to be sent to the card ?
    Thanks
    Al

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!