Best User Softcam For Duo

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,233 times. The last Post () by moffi.

• Hello, I have a Vu+ Duo Genuine, i have also got 2 c lines to friends servers, I currently run a CCcam 2.3.0 on it and notice some freezes but it is not the servers fault, Is it possible to setup both lines in the box and let the box work out which is best to use, I was told use oscam but have no clue how to do this, At the minute i have about 98% up time, Im just trying to stop those remaining few annoying freezes if possible to keep the missus happy..... I get slagged every time it freezes and asked to pay sky the full price which i couldnt bring myself to do,

- - - Updated - - -

bump................

• It's the cam itself which works out the best line..... if your a client only to your friends server then all you can do is add your c lines to the CCcam cfg. file

When CCcam is running it will pick the line with the fastest response to the ecm you require for the channel you are trying to clear.

How do you know it's not a fault at the server end??? did your friend tell you that?

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I think your best of getting sly and pay full package.

This is and was a hobbie and never will be fault free.

As you say, best keep the misses happy and get full package.

lol WTF u talking about DUO will do all he wants in more grab a old mastaG blackhole build given on here in just update the channewl list
    quickfix :) ignor the banger above no offence to him bar oscam will play as you wish cccam is dien now and many users are movin to oscam
    as for oldbuilds if it not brokje dont fix i say in masta last builf works great still :)

- - - Updated - - -

in more to point SLY is now pushing VIRTUAL CARDS VIA NET and it be a while B4 its rolled out fully then its GAME BACK ON but untill t5hen its still a hobby game in yah no got nothing good to say i say shut up :) just saying i really DON'T GET THAT POST ABOVE I REPORTED :) whats matter with you sir ? ppft just dinny get iot but hey im autistic after all ,

lets just help folk to achieve as they wish in not put the new hobbyist off as its still working and im sure you know this fully well ! sorey if i sound viciousness or detrimental but hey a spade a spade in yah can keep DIGGING fool @ moffi sorry but counter PRODUCTIVE yer post m8

if anyone offended at all or annoyed well i mean this in the nicest possible way :) just woke up in read this in well SHOCKED :)

- - - Updated - - -

dinny get it liek still

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

yah no got nothing good to say i say shut up :) just saying i really DON'T GET THAT POST ABOVE I REPORTED :) whats matter with you sir ?

Cannot see anything to do..
    moffi is giving his opinion,nothing else.
    As the original poster wrote:

I get slagged every time it freezes and asked to pay sky the full price which i couldnt bring myself to do,

First thing I would do after revising all possible hardware/setup tweaks would be to simply change the C lines received: change user and password,for example.
    Strangely enough I have experienced this first hand which did make a difference..
    Another suggestion would be to show the MIssus exactly how much the house would be out of pocket every month paying full package
    and then notice how "she" won´t complain as much....
    :rant:

• Honcho thanks alot dude, Never heard truer words spoken, And moffi, Yes that was a prety pointless answer, Why would i be on a CS forum asking for help if i was happy to pay stupid bills, Not gonna happen, All i was simply asking was how to setup oscam on a duo, Do not need stupid replies like yours, This is a place we come to help each other not put each other down, You seem like you have a real negative attitude, I feel sorry for ya dude,
    Cazuella, Ive tried the line in a zgemma s2 and works fine, not a single glitch,

• Honcho thanks alot dude, Never heard truer words spoken, And moffi, Yes that was a prety pointless answer, Why would i be on a CS forum asking for help if i was happy to pay stupid bills, Not gonna happen, All i was simply asking was how to setup oscam on a duo, Do not need stupid replies like yours, This is a place we come to help each other not put each other down, You seem like you have a real negative attitude, I feel sorry for ya dude,
    Cazuella, Ive tried the line in a zgemma s2 and works fine, not a single glitch,

Moffi was only offering his opinion bud.... something which every member is entitled to do on here. You may not like it but thats life.

Also in your original post there is no mention of you asking how to setup oscam on your duo..... all you said was " I was told use oscam but have no clue how to do this" If you want to give oscam a try then head over to the oscam support section or the tutorials is an even better place to start. The searchbar on the forum is also a great tool to find out how to do most things.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Cannot see anything to do..
    moffi is giving his opinion,nothing else.

:rant:

agreeed :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!