client ecm's: 143725

There are 43 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,727 times. The last Post () by master G.

• yo lads whats all this meen,is it good or bad.
    thanks

Total handled client ecm's: 143725
    Total handled client emm's: 38
    Peak load (max queued requests per workerthread): 5 1

• thanks but that thread dident tell me what i need to know mate, i want to know if this is ok or not if not what do i need to do.thanks
    Total handled client ecm's: 143725
    Total handled client emm's: 38
    Peak load (max queued requests per workerthread): 5 1

• Basically it means that your server is doing overtime although you haven?t said over what period of time ,how many clients ,etc.......
    so it really is hard to tell if it?s good or bad news..as TEN say?s .... you shouldnt need EMMS( in fact unless its for example certain irdetocards which are known troublemakers)..
    of course what you are asking is for an opinion,and that is up to each server which is hard to give without the relevant info..

• i have 11 clines and this is what it says , but i don't understand EMMS lads,thanks
    Current time : 17:25:59
    NodeID : **************
    Uptime : 03d 07:28:09
    Connected clients : 9
    Total handled client ecm's : 164717
    Total handled client emm's : 39
    Total handled LOCAL ecm's : 158169 / 161335 (98%)
    Peak load (max queued requests per workerthread) : 5 1

• What local have you got?
    Do you lock down your Flines by putting their DNS at the end? (to stop logins from elsewhere)
    How many hops and reshares do you give on your Flines?
    EMM's are to update a card. No need to use them over cccam.

• Uptime : 03d 07:28:09 = 3 days , 7 hours..server has been serving
    Connected clients : 9 ( although you have total 11 clines)
    Total handled client ecm's : 164717 -- WOW .. seems your clients are all virtuals leaving on their boxes 24/7 on a pay channel while also passing it on to their respective clients.....
    fIRST THING I WOULD DO : lock down to who is using the most( as TEN mentioned before)and not give reshare,,,,
    second :: filter out any of the "overused" channels in the flines.....obviously somebody has a likening to certain channels..
    but then again that?s just me.......
    but by any means or standards ,,Total handled LOCAL ecm's : 158169 / 161335 (98%) is way to much for a 7.5 daytrip for any local.......
    need more info ,,we?re here to help with configs ,etc,,,,whatever you need,,( sounds like a tv ad,sorry ;) )
    caz ;)

• how do i lock a flin again i forgot also i give 2 clines 2 shares each so thats 4 thats all i do the others don't have any shares.
    also i am useing cs studio and on one of the line the cline that has reshare of 2 is flashing red the other are green.

thanks

• i put this at the end of there cline and its just kicks them off my server 0 0 0 { 0:0:2 } { } { } ***.hopto.org this is my dyns. i've done this befor but never ended up needing it and i've fogot.lol
    thanks

• You put THEIR dns at the end of the FLine on your server.
    This makes the FLine only accept connections from them.
    If they lose connection, then they where connecting from somewhere else than where their server is, and it's very suspect.

• ok this cline is mine so i can only use mine ,i am only testing it on mine so i don't mess there channels up,also i think i know what the red buton means in cs studio,i this its when there on a free channles,yes.
    thanks

• It's the FLine you lock, not the C.
    Are you using a Linux server or a second box? As I don't understand why you have a cline for yourself?

I think the flashing red dot (on the home page?) means their ECM request failed.

• i know you only lock the flin mate i don't want do go in to it but i have 2 setups, 2 modems i use 1 for server and 1 for the net where my test box is running from so i give my test box a cline from my other setup the server so i should use my dyns for the test box.

• Ok, so you put an FLine on your server with your test box dns/ip at the end, then put the cline on your test box and your server will only allow that FLine to be used from your ip address on the test box, so if someone else got hold of your cline details they wouldn't work.

• thats it thats what i did but it just locks the box and somtimes my server mate, my server test box flin F: user pass 0 0 0 { 0:0:1 } { } { } ***.hopto.org this is my dyns,are the spaces right mate
    thanks

• Spaces are fine mate. With 0:0:0 at the beginning you won't actually share any cards. Try 2:0:0 { 0:0:2 }
    There's no apparent reason why that'll lock up your server and should not affect any other flines on the box.
    If there was a problem, it should just not allow your test box to connect.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!