having big problems with oscam/cccam

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,470 times. The last Post () by Jeffzapp.

• hi everyone

im having big problems with oscam to cccam its very glichcy but before when i just had cccam it was perfect
    i have espn and boxnation also but my peers say they dont open but it does in my server
    then im able to watch on my vu duo

im also having issues with oscam stopping itself for some strange reason and have to manually restart everything was perfect when i first started using oscam but now it seams to be working itself

my clients ah saying the gilching is so bad its unwatchable

THANKYOU TO COMING TO THIS FANTASTIC SITE AND POSTING YOUR COMMENTS AND KNOWLEDGE FOR US ALL TO USE LONG LIVE THIS SITE

• toonshare,

what image are you using?

BoxNation won't open with OSCam & CCcam unless you give out N lines (don't do that) so you need to use NCam with OScam :(

You say they can't see ESPN either though?

what config files are you using? (where did you get them!)

And finally...I have similar problems with OSCam and BlackHole...I had to move image in the end...others will say the opposite so it can be quite hit and miss!

• no mate im using a ubuntu 10.4 server pc tower and gave my vu duo a cline and boxnation and espn clear not a problem
    but some peers say its not clearing

THANKYOU TO COMING TO THIS FANTASTIC SITE AND POSTING YOUR COMMENTS AND KNOWLEDGE FOR US ALL TO USE LONG LIVE THIS SITE

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!