help asap

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,261 times. The last Post () by madbriuk.

• hi lads just got this open box 9 up and running bin ok for a bit but now it just keeps rebooting and i carn't geting to the menu to put any other software on can this be sorted.
    thanks
    ps i have put this image on NM_HDS2_CMT_1010200755
    pps
    as soon as i change channle or press menu it reboots

• remove the lnb cable, turn on the box, press menu, then choose tv channel list, then delete the current channel by pressing the blue edit button, then blue button again for delete, then press ok which places an x beside the offending channel, then press exit twice and then yes when prompted to save... box should be ok now

• sound done it now but when i scan i don't get all channels, rush hd and eurosport hd and a lot of kids channels and the pic isent very good on most channels the hd sports are fine. not likeing this box sofar its alot of work.
    thanks

• ok i got all channels now but its not clearing all of them a lot of hd channels and some kids i don't know what els to do apart from smashing the thing to bits,there nothing wrong with cline and i have full pack also so its some silly settings somewhere,please help

thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!