KodiLite Discussion (addon errors, new addon requests etc.)

There are 2,968 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 367,220 times. The last Post () by toti.toti.

• Channel settings are in for example pordede.xml and written in a different syntax - so it is not easy to manually copy to /resources/settings.xml.

that is what I dont undestand, why some channels appear and all the rest dont appear there...what is the diference between channels that appear and channels dont appear?? not the same coding???

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I want to apologize, I've understood which is the difficulty. I opened the two files /resources/settings.xml and pordede.xml and as you've said, there is no way to translate pordede.xml to settings.xml, I dont know because I am not a coder, but I can see different sintaxis...the channels that appear on setup addon are not streaming video channels, they are downloading channels. the only way is modify the .py channel file putting user/passwd manually... what a deception.
    Thank you, pcd

• Hi,

sorry if this is the wrong section. But i have just installed kodilite on my edison os mega openvix 4.2.030 and FTP'd exodus latest version 1.0.4, but when i launch it i get errors. below is the error's in the files.

e.log contains the following
    "
    python /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/plugins/plugin.video.exodus/default.py 1 ''
    python /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/plugins/plugin.video.exodus/default.py 1 ''

error.log

Here in default-py sys.argv = ['/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/plugins/plugin.video.exodus/default.py', '1', '']
    Here in default-py sys.argv B= ['plugin://plugin.video.exodus/', '1', '']
    Here in navigator 1
    In xbmcaddon item = path
    In xbmcaddon item = profile
    In xbmcaddon item = name
    In xbmcaddon item = name
    In xbmcaddon item = name
    In xbmcaddon item = id
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/plugins/plugin.video.exodus/default.py", line 81, in <module>
    from resources.lib.indexers import navigator
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/plugins/plugin.video.exodus/resources/lib/indexers/navigator.py", line 25, in <module>
    from resources.lib.modules import trakt
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/plugins/plugin.video.exodus/resources/lib/modules/trakt.py", line 24, in <module>
    from resources.lib.modules import cache
    File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/plugins/plugin.video.exodus/resources/lib/modules/cache.py", line 25, in <module>
    except: from pysqlite2 import dbapi2 as database
    ImportError: No module named pysqlite2

• Hi,

sorry if this is the wrong section. But i have just installed kodilite on my edison os mega openvix 4.2.030 and FTP'd exodus latest version 1.0.4, but when i launch it i get errors. below is the error's in the files.

python-sqlite3 is missing. Please try this telnet command ;-

opkg install python-sqlite3

• python-sqlite3 is missing. Please try this telnet command ;-

opkg install python-sqlite3

thanks for this, i done the above and now get further, but when searching for a Tv show i now get the following error in e.log

python /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/plugins/plugin.video.exodus/default.py 5 '?plugin://plugin.video.exodus/?action=tvSearch' &

error.log

Here in default-py sys.argv = ['/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/plugins/plugin.video.exodus/default.py', '5', '?plugin://plugin.video.exodus/?action=tvSearch']
    Here in default-py sys.argv B= ['plugin://plugin.video.exodus/', '5', '?action=tvSearch']
    In xbmcaddon item = path
    In xbmcaddon item = profile
    In xbmcaddon item = name
    In xbmcaddon item = name
    In xbmcaddon item = name
    In xbmcaddon item = id

• Hi, do you think that this is my problem? In regards to the reason it does not search properly? Will this then work, if the version is updated?

No. The Kodi search option does not work in enigma2 - because it uses windows keyboard. I have to add new code to make it work. But since there are many tv and movie lists in exodus ('most popular' etc) I do not think it is really necessary to have the search option.

- - - Updated - - -

[MENTION=112505]pcd[/MENTION]

Can you update Exodus to Version 3.1.0?

It is uploaded in Post 1 of KodiLite sticky thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!