KodiLite Discussion (addon errors, new addon requests etc.)

There are 2,968 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 367,179 times. The last Post () by toti.toti.

• TValacarta doesn't work :(

• Hi, I'm trying to get Kodilite to work on Amiko Alien running ViX4EProjects image. I've installed most upto date 2.2 version added the Exodus addon no probs yet no matter what I goto films, channels etc always comes back with error.

I also tried a Kodilite 3.0 with installed Exodus and couple of other addons, but still same.

I know that Exodus is good as I have Kodi installed on an Edision OS mega with no issues.

Just not sure what is happening on the Golden Media (Amiko Alien)

Ran the opkg install python-sqlite3 in telnet comes back as installed on root and uptodate.

Have attached logs.

Thanks Martin

e.logerror.logkodiplug.txt

• Where did you get KodiLite 3.0 ? We do not know it.

With KodiLite.v2.2 - any other addon work ?

• Hi, not sure where KodiLite 3.0 came from I thought here but maybe not, shall I upload for you.

With v2.2 I didn't actually try any other addons but I will try again and see.

Do the logs reveal anything? Thanks Martin

• hi pcd, I dont have idea how it have gone with this plugin, you havent told me anything. have I to guess you had not been able to adapt it? Minium is to say the plugin cannot be adapted to kodilite. I dont understand it, have you forget it?

• i pcd, I dont have idea how it have gone with this plugin, you havent told me anything. have I to guess you had not been able to adapt it? Minium is to say the plugin cannot be adapted to kodilite. I dont understand it, have you forget it?Sorry, if I did not reply before. I had too many things to do and forgot.

Sorry if I did not reply before. I had too many things to do and forgot.

I did try the addon - but the live streams and live tv would not play. So I gave up.

But I will try again and let you know.

Regards.

• i pcd, I dont have idea how it have gone with this plugin, you havent told me anything. have I to guess you had not been able to adapt it? Minium is to say the plugin cannot be adapted to kodilite. I dont understand it, have you forget it?Sorry, if I did not reply before. I had too many things to do and forgot.

I had a try again. Only the Videos section works. Sorry.
  • Hi, i am receiving this error on almost all addons, do u know what might be the issue ?

Here in default-py sys.argv = ['/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/plugins/plugin.video.1080pmovies_gw/default.py', '1', '']

Here in default-py sys.argv B= ['plugin://plugin.video.1080pmovies_gw/', '1', '']

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/plugins/plugin.video.1080pmovies_gw/default.py", line 22, in <module>

import urlresolver

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/scripts/script.module.urlresolver/lib/urlresolver/__init__.py", line 35, in <module>

import common

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/scripts/script.module.urlresolver/lib/urlresolver/common.py", line 20, in <module>

from lib import log_utils

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/scripts/script.module.urlresolver/lib/urlresolver/lib/log_utils.py", line 38, in <module>

class Logger(object):

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/scripts/script.module.urlresolver/lib/urlresolver/lib/log_utils.py", line 43, in Logger

__debug_on = _is_debugging()

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/scripts/script.module.urlresolver/lib/urlresolver/lib/log_utils.py", line 31, in _is_debugging

js_data = execute_jsonrpc(command)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/scripts/script.module.urlresolver/lib/urlresolver/lib/log_utils.py", line 27, in execute_jsonrpc

return json.loads(response)

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/__init__.py", line 338, in loads

return _default_decoder.decode(s)

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 366, in decode

obj, end = self.raw_decode(s, idx=_w(s, 0).end())

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/json/decoder.py", line 384, in raw_decode

raise ValueError("No JSON object could be decoded")

ValueError: No JSON object could be decoded

• Hi, i am receiving this error on almost all addons, do u know what might be the issue ?

Here in default-py sys.argv = ['/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/KodiLite/plugins/plugin.video.1080pmovies_gw/default.py', '1', '']

plugin.video.1080pmovies_gw does not work. I will update it.

Have you tested any recent addons ?

• Hi pcd, i can confirm that 1080p was working fine until a couple of days ago ( i was using it daily) almost all dandymedia addons installed from the dandymedia repo used to work fine (except for jafma and one or two other addons), but now all of a sudden i am getting the JSON error on all of them, can it be related to the recent update 07.07.17?

• Hi pcd, almost all addons included in these repos : repository.dandymedia-1.0.1 & repository.entertainmentrepobackup-1.1.4 - worked fine up to a couple of days ago, now i am getting this JSON error, can u have a look at it maybe some can be included in kodilite, there are some very good addons - thanks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!