Autobouquetsreader.cpp file

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,535 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• HI Folks,

I was looking at editing the autobouquetsreader.cpp code from the Autobouquets plugin by LraiZer to make the bouquet descriptions a little nicer.

Currently at the top of each bouquets it says "28.2E -- Bouquet_Name --" and I was hoping to modify the code so that it only shows the bouquet name.

I have got the .cpp file from github and made my code changes but I'm having problems building a file that will work when I put it back down on my box.
    Note: my code changes are very minor just to get rid of the "28.2E -- --" off the bouquet description.

I'm using the following command in linux to build the .cpp file (g++ autobouquetsreader.cpp -o autobouquetsreader) which is creating an autobouquetsreader file but when I try to run autobouquets 28.2E on my box using the new file I get an error (ELF not found).

Has anyone ever tried to modify the autobouquetsreader.cpp file and managed to get it to build and successfully create an autobouquetsreader file that works after their edit?

PS. I have no experience with linux and only found the g++ compiler commands by searching the web. I'm sure this is something that is easy for someone who knows what they are doing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Paidi

• You would be better off editing the reader file with Hexedit or similar

Hi, I compiled autobouquets.cpp on pi3 and works on vuuno4k as its Arm.

I compiled on ubuntu onj vps and it gets exec error and works on none.

How can I compile on the PI3 so its crosscompile so the autobouquetreader file works as ARM and MIPS if run it via telnet

and not get the

./autobouquets_e2.sh: line 362: ./autobouquetsreader: cannot execute binary file: Exec format error
    This channel has no valid data! Aborting...

Error

Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!