26e or 7w in the UK?

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,837 times. The last Post () by ddaddy.

• obviously you checked your channellist has got 26e so as to help your search??
    check your TP settings in TP edit after you?ve added it into your sat config?? ?or you simply dwnld directly from hannibal????
    then see if it is locked + sync?d on the sat..

• I did a full sats scan a few months ago on my 500 and noted which sats I can get any channels on. Then got a sats file just for them sats and scanned all the channels in.
    I've used my sats and chans from my 500. Just changed them to E2 and put them on the 800.
    I might get the 500 back out tomorrow and see if any of them still work on that.
    The signal meter on the 800 seems a bit dodgy as on other sats where I had poor 78% signal but lock on the 500, my 800 says 54% signal yet still locked and working!

• I get 100+ on 26e but says no signal on all channels,
    So I guess my dish is to small to get
    26e, I'm using 90 cm!!

Mutz

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!