Advice on Wireless Android 4K projectors

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 851 times. The last Post () by jim1985.

• Hi All,

I am now fed up of having to use two many gadgets on my TV. I had previously 1 Amiko receiver and and 1 Iptvbox on each TV in at home. For over a year now, I have changed one of the sets to Quad 4 Hybrid (combined Android Satellite) receiver. It does the job but I notice that for some of the IPTV channels, the volume is very low that one can barely hear anything.

At this stage, I am planning to upgrade to an wireless 4K android projector, that give me at least a 100 inches viewing screen to the sitting room wall without too many wires around. i have come accross this (below link) and wondering if anybody has such a setup in use to share the benefits before I get one.

https://www.aliexpress.com/sto…=2114.12010608.0.0.wAlrqC

Any advice/commment/recommendation will be much appreciated

B. Regards
    Fulgas

• Thanks Jokosat, for you advice

good morning , i really don't think u go enjoy the quality of the picture . and the sound prob is normal i have sat on astra 19.2 and 28.2 and with kodi depend on the program sometime i have to put up or down .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!