OpenAir (Airplay) Enigma2 Plugin

There are 20 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 22,824 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Official Post

penair_0.5.4

Code
    Changelog:
    ** Fix crash on shutdown when plugin has been disabled in plugin-setup
    ** Fix previous service not restoring / plugin not closing when reaching the end of the media played

* 0.5.3 - minor bugfix
  • After a not participate in the "original" Airplayer plugin so devoid of actual source code is really possible, I've decided to build its own version.

The package has "mipsel" in its name. Doesn't it work on other architectures? (SH4?). I had a look inside the ipk - to me it seems, there is only python code, no compiled binary. So my hope is, it will also work on my Spakr Triplex, which doesn't have a mips processor.

Is the package complete? Or does it need any support from other packages/installed services, that might not be present on my box?

• i have open airplay working on my vu duo2 running vix 3. but the video is upside down, how do i rotate it? im using a samsung galaxy s6 and using doubletwist air sync. as i say it works but the video is upside down, so not good!!

- - - Updated - - -

after playing about i figured out that i was recording on my mobile upside down, if i had of recorded with the phone turned the other way the videos i was trying to airsync would have played perfect! lesson learned but maybe somebody could add a screen rotation feature into the next update?? would be the bees knees then!!!

• had this plugin working fine with openvix 3.2 but when i updated to 4.1 it says i need a module called plistlib. where can i get that module and put it on my box, vu duo 2. i tried in tspanel under linuxsat support addons but it says server down, usually i find stuff like that under dependencies

• "Bonjour plugin is required"

Can you explain what you mean here?

Where do i get this and if i dont have i wont be able to airplay on ios 11?

Does ios 11 work?

Can i airplay youtube videos?

Thanks

I tried installing the latest version on mutant hd51 openvix and it doesn't work, like i attempted to install then restart gui, but then going within plugins it just didn't show up and came with an error message about the plugin.

penair_0.5.4

Code
    Changelog:
    ** Fix previous service not restoring / plugin not closing when reaching the end of the media played

* 0.5.3 - minor bugfix

Thought i'd quote you so you can see my messages, thanks

• penair_0.5.4

Code
    Changelog:

* 0.5.3 - minor bugfix

Does it support arm receivers?

Mutant HD51?

• Official Post

Does it support arm receivers

There hasn`t been any support for this in years m8.

I`ve attached the latest version to try. Let us know if it works on arm receivers.

• ...it doesnt work on vu solo 4k (arm) ... any error ...

i know this plugin workin on ios9 daaays ago... its not up2date. it will be great if someone get this work for present ios and boxes. then it will be play vids music and photos... i was not sure if youtube was workin but i prefer to use youtubetv on my

BEAST mode...

• ...it doesnt work on vu solo 4k (arm) ... any error ...

i know this plugin workin on ios9 daaays ago... its not up2date. it will be great if someone get this work for present ios and boxes. then it will be play vids music and photos... i was not sure if youtube was workin but i prefer to use youtubetv on my

Same..

• penair_0.5.4

Code
    Changelog:

* 0.5.3 - minor bugfix

MasterG, please could it be updated to iOS 13?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!