Developing fot U4 and beyond... environment setup help...

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 842 times. The last Post () by disisdavo.

• Hi all,

im wondering if anyone has the environment setup to compile for this box inclusive of the "Hilscion" SDK etc.

I finally got another of these boxes and would love to have a stock standard oscam with working dvbapi to play with not with the extra mods already in the images. because this version has modified bits that i use/need. even if someone can compile a SVN version working with dvbapi for a test in the meantime please.

If anyone can guide me through setting up the environment, i have googled and tried a few things to no avail, i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong.

i realise the developers are quite busy and with the new U5 they will only get busier.

if there is anyone with some spare time to guide me through i'm happy on skype or other means.

a step by step guide would be great i haven been unable to locate anything that actually works. I know the developers are working on an oscam svn version however waiting is killing me.

regards

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!