Advice please: Autobouquetmaker vm uk cable providers?

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,137 times. The last Post () by h2014.

• Hi all

I have setup a DVB-C option on OpenVix but I'm struggling to find which exchange area I should select for Chatham in Kent. I've scrolled through the list on 'provider areas' and not really sure which is the correct option.

I've checked 'Sam knows' website and marine is the nearest exchange however thats not listed in autobouquetmaker.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

• should just try kent

NETID 41047

or check providers box if you have 1

you will find net id in settings

TiVo box under diagnostics.

Virgin V+Box

• Press the Home button on your remote control, then select ‘Settings’,
    • then ‘Technical Stuff and the first item is your NETID
  • Thanks everyone, you've all been helpful! The only snag there is no TiVo or any sort of vm box. I'm using enigma2 set top on OpenVix. Just decided to switch from satellite to cable and use redundant wires. I'll give it ago.

I'll also update the thread if I get a fix hopefully this might help anyone else in that region

• yeepee its working! so for chatham and some parts of kent its actually croydon 40979. Really please thank you for the guidance.

not sure if you want to close the thread or keep it open to assist anyone that needs the help in the area. leave to you guys. :36_002::36_002::36_002::36_002::36_002:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!