VU+DUO standby mode

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,054 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• I re-imaged my VU+DUO with the Blackhole .1.7.7 image at the weekend. I have found that since the re-image that if I put 32" Pansonic tv into standby my VU+DUO seems to go into a deep standby and I have to press the on/off to bring it back to life. This didn't happen before the re-image so am I missing a setting on the VU+DUO?

• Check the CEC-HDMI settings in the add-ons menu,one of these could be set to put the Vu into deep standby when you use the TV remote.There is the option to turn it off completely if you want.

Are you sure the version of Blackhole was 1.7.7 ? it's only up to 1.7.2 at the min.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• yup had a simlar problem

worked great

cheers

jono

Regards

Jono

:wales::linuxsat3:
    Currently using VU+ Duo, VU+ Uno & DM800 all original don't do clones!

• I was having trouble connecting to my VU+DUO box and I thought the reason for that was because it was in syandby but the problem turned out to be the DNS server were missing from the network config. Once I corrected the missing DNS servers I found I connected fine. My question is when the box is in standby mode does the cardsharing side still continue to work as normal i.e the same as if the box is working normally?

• Your welcome buddy,

Good practice is to make sure you select a FTA channel before you put the box into standby.Keeps your peers happy!!

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!