How do I add Tosh picons to VTI image?

There are 46 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,293 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• Official Post

I am posting response in your thread.

Waste of time looking at the file ,won't solve any purpose whatsoever. You have to rename the picons.

Other people would have copied a picon file to PC, renamed it, transferred it back to the picon directory. Check if it has worked. If it has worked, continue to rename next one.

If it has not worked, post on forum. As an example:

I renamed "skypremierhd.png" to "1_0_1_A2B_1A_F020_FFFF0000_0_0_0.png.png" and also another copy as "1_0_19_A2B_1A_F020_FFFF0000_0_0_0.png.png". Both picons are still not working. Please advise what to do next.

Then other people will tell him, he has duplicated the file type. He would then go and correct it.

• is this file correct I renamed it

now its needs to transfer to picon directory ?

• Official Post

Forget the excel file. I told you that already. It was intended/provieded so you do not have to find names to use, oor think about where to get the names from

FORGET THE EXCEL FILE. IT WILL DO NOTHING FOR YOUR PICONS.

You need to rename the picons. Pretty sure I said that several times. If you do not understand, say so.

RENAME THE PICONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I m sorry I do not know how to rename picon

its total 5000 plus picon its look impossible

another question how come picon works for satellite but same picon folder not working for virgin cable

• Official Post

It is a file, just rename it like you would any other file.

Right click, rename, type new name (service reference of channel) , press return. This is why we added the SNP naming convention, too much work renaming them.

You should ask your image team to add SNP code to their image. As well as ABM.

Well I did ask this question. You do not want to answer. Your choice.

Just out of curiosity, what filesystem is the USB flash drive formatted in?

• I m so sorry I missed ur question to answer

yes usb file system fat 32 its formatted in receiver format option

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!