My local keeps dropping according to cs studio

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,997 times. The last Post () by master G.

• My local card keeps going off line, I assume to my shares because it clears on my own box, I have tried the script below but that does not sort the problem out. I have to restart oscam CCam to get the card to restart.

Thanks arber for the script, i have made ipk file for BlackHole image, to restart EMU at 8am and run oscamcheck script every 10 minutes.

FTP to /tmp > Green button > Yellow button > Manual Install IPK Packages

Do a hard reset and you will see in oscam.log that script works every 5 min and write log.

You can test the script is working by telnet command, killall -9 oscam wait a few minutes and check var/log/oscam_restart_log.

You should get process was not working, which means the script is working and oscam was restarted.

Enjoy..

Can someone help please

• Junger,

I spent a fair while trying to find and amend a monitoring script but IMO none of them work!!

In the end I moved to VIX and rather than having to restart OSCam sometimes 2-3 times a day, its now 2-3 times per week....

Make sure you're running OSCam 65xx as well...it seems to be the most stable yet!

• On my local card it is shown in red when looking at it in CS Studioand it reports the following "A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond" against the card. tried restarting the cam but no joy? any ideas please

• Hi all, I cannot get my local back on line, I think I may have changed something in my Ccam.cfg but dont know what. any chance of someone looking at it on teamviewer please

• SERVER LISTEN PORT : 12010
    ALLOW TELNETINFO: yes
    ALLOW WEBINFO: yes
    WEBINFO USERNAME :root
    WEBINFO PASSWORD :password
    TELNETINFO USERNAME :root
    TELNETINFO PASSWORD :password
    SERVER LISTEN PORT : 12010
    ALLOW TELNETINFO: yes
    ALLOW WEBINFO: yes
    WEBINFO USERNAME :root
    WEBINFO PASSWORD :password
    TELNETINFO USERNAME :root
    TELNETINFO PASSWORD :password
    TELNETINFO LISTEN PORT : 16000
    WEBINFO LISTEN PORT : 16001
    ZAP OSD TIME :0
    OSD USERNAME :root
    OSD PASSWORD :password
    OSD PORT :80
    SHOW TIMING : yes
    DEBUG : yes
    NEWCAMD CONF : no
    #DISABLE EMM : yes
    #EXTRA EMM LEVEL : yes
    SHOW EXTENEDED CLIENT INFO : yes
    MINI OSD : no
    #MINIMUM DOWNHOPS: 1
    CHANNELINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo
    PROVIDERINFO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.providers
    CAID PRIO FILE : /var/etc/CCcam.prio
    LOG WARNINGS : /tmp/warnings.txt
    SOFTKEY FILE : /var/keys/SoftCam.Key
    AUTOROLL FILE : /var/keys/AutoRoll.Key
    #STATIC CW FILE : /var/keys/constant.cw
    #SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY : /dev/sci0 3430000
    BOXKEY : /dev/sci0 XXXXXXX
    #BOXKEY : /dev/sci0 XXXXXX
    N: 127.0.0.1 12010 root password 3903 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 256

• Official Post

My local card keeps going off line

You should not have boxkey is active in CCcam.cfg when your oscam configs are setup to be cardreader.

CCcam and oscam are both trying to read the card at the same time this is why your card keeps dropping off and the oscam check script will not work.

Install the attached ipk and all will be back to normal. ( Remove any previous ipk before trying to install )

• have put the shares in CCcam, i assume that to be correct, I no longer see my card in cs studio servers, can i locate it elsewhere? i notice slight burn mark on the rear of the sly card, is this normal?
    Thanks
    junger

• [global]
    nice = -1
    logfile = /dev/null
    clienttimeout = 5000
    fallbacktimeout = 2500
    clientmaxidle = 120
    cachedelay = 120
    bindwait = 120
    resolvedelay = 30
    serialreadertimeout = 1500
    maxlogsize = 10
    waitforcards = 1
    preferlocalcards = 1
    saveinithistory = 1
    keepalive = 1

[webif]
    httpport = 8888
    httpuser =
    httppwd =
    httprefresh = 5
    httphideidleclients = 0
    httpallowed = 192.168.0.0 - 255.255.255.255
    debug = 255

[newcamd]
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    port = 10000@0963:000000

[reader]
    label = ***UK
    protocol = internal
    device = /dev/sci0
    blockemm-u = 0
    blockemm-s = 0
    blockemm-g = 1
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    group = 1
    caid = 0963

• Official Post

Do you have the nline in cccam? even if it wasnt working you should see it as offline, edit your webinfo config giving it username & password restart oscam then look here for entitlements

How To See Your Card Entitlements When Using Oscam

I would also block shared emm as the only type of emm i have ever saw update entitlements on this card is unique which is also by far the safest way if updating outside the original box.

Code
    blockemm-s = 1
  • have put the shares in CCcam, i assume that to be correct, I no longer see my card in cs studio servers, can i locate it elsewhere? i notice slight burn mark on the rear of the sly card, is this normal?
    Thanks
    junger

A slight scortching is normal if using this card in an internal reader, reason is the original box reads the card at 3.3V where as vu+/Dreambox read at 5V. The card shown here has been in the internal reader of a dm500 for a long period of time but still works fine despite the nasty looking burn i i wouldnt worry too much.

Oscam & cccam allow us to control the clockspeed of the internal reader but not the voltage. An omnikey reader using either oscam or newcs will read your card at the correct voltage if you are looking for this answer.

• HBOXKEY : /dev/sci0 XXXXXXX
    #SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/sci0 6800000
    N: 127.0.0.1 10000 test1 test2 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 256i all, I have tried ti insert my card details Box Key etc: into Cccam.cfg, but the card is being shown offline.
    help please

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!