Autobouqetsmaker error: tuning failed fatal

There are 61 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 14,128 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• Thanks Abu i'll do it later when i get back from work.

• I have changed frequency that ABM uses for tuning to 299000 as it was common between your lamedb and. Please update the provider/config file and run ABM again

If on OpenViX, you must be on 5.0 028 otherwise you will get the 2.8 version error.

If on OpenATV, it must be newer than 14th September

Config file updated and channel bouquets downloaded. All looks good. I will monitor it over the weekend and see how it goes.

Thank you for all your help.

• I have changed frequency that ABM uses for tuning to 299000 as it was common between your lamedb and. Please update the provider/config file and run ABM again

If on OpenViX, you must be on 5.0 028 otherwise you will get the 2.8 version error.

Brilliant, it works perfectly. Thanks Abu for sorting this out.

• Hope this fixes my issue with the 3 HD channels on 739.0 mhz which are not clearing,its looking like it wont lock onto the frequency no matter what i try,im in sheffield and these are the only channles that wont clear for me,very frustrating when other people in sheffield are not having the same issues and the channels clear ok for them.

• Official Post

Hope this fixes my issue with the 3 HD channels on 739.0 mhz which are not clearing,its looking like it wont lock onto the frequency no matter what i try,im in sheffield and these are the only channles that wont clear for me,very frustrating when other people in sheffield are not having the same issues and the channels clear ok for them.

You need to adjust your signal levels

• Hope this fixes my issue with the 3 HD channels on 739.0 mhz which are not clearing,its looking like it wont lock onto the frequency no matter what i try,im in sheffield and these are the only channles that wont clear for me,very frustrating when other people in sheffield are not having the same issues and the channels clear ok for them.

Iv'e had to put a 28db amplifier in my loft for the boxes in bedroom's and had to fit attenuators on mates box to get channels working. It depends if your signal is too weak or too strong mate. Which channels are not working? You can find both cable amps on ebay and the cheapest place to find attenuators is the forum sponsers website.

Edited 2 times, last by be6_2 ().

How do i go about doing this,strange thing is i haven`t changed anything on my setup so dont understand what has happened.

How do i go about doing this,strange thing is i haven`t changed anything on my setup so dont understand what has happened.

See my comment above.

Hi Abu, I am having the same issue as previously mentioned. Based in Reading 13 area and all channels scanning fine on auto scan but ABM returning "Tuning failed fatal" message. How exactly can I resolve this issue? I am using the ZGEMMA H1 btw

Hi Abu, I am having the same issue as previously mentioned. Based in Reading 13 area and all channels scanning fine on auto scan but ABM returning "Tuning failed fatal" message. How exactly can I resolve this issue? I am using the ZGEMMA H1 btw

Are you running openatv? You need to run software update to make sure you are on the latest version of autobouquetmaker (2.8) Then just run update config from within abm and you then should be able to do a scan.

• Tsjarlie, thanks for the prompt reply. I've updated the system software OTA, rebooted GUI and have then attempted to update config files which fails. "Incompatible versions: 2.5 > 2.8."

Running woosh v5. What do you advise next?

• you need to update your whooshbuold to v6 as that uses autobouquetmaker 2.8. Details on how to do this can be found on the tech kings forums.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!