Autobouqetsmaker error: tuning failed fatal

There are 61 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 14,127 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• Hope this fixes my issue with the 3 HD channels on 739.0 mhz which are not clearing,its looking like it wont lock onto the frequency no matter what i try,im in sheffield and these are the only channles that wont clear for me,very frustrating when other people in sheffield are not having the same issues and the channels clear ok for them.

You need to adjust your signal levels

How do i go about doing this,strange thing is i haven`t changed anything on my setup so dont understand what has happened.

See my comment above.

If i have to change the cables,add an amp etc then so be it,but i dont understand why as nothing has been changed on my setup from day 1 and have never had a problem so far,only with the 3 channels on the 739.0 mhz frequency.

I have just tried flashing back to the vix 5.0.023 image to see if there are any differences to the 3 missing channels,the 3 channels on 739.0 mhz now clear but are very pixelated and blocky,its looking like its def a signal problem for me.

Just bought a HDU-200 and i think i will upgrade these maplin branded cables aswell to some better quality VM ones as im sure it wont hurt.

• i decided to go a step further this morning and flash the box with the original 5.0.023 image i have on usb pen and delete the 5.0.023 image i used from backup manager,lo and behold the 3 channels are now back clearing fine with no blockiness or pixelating at all.

So after all this it seems as if its something in the later images that are not allowing the 3 channels on 739.0 mhz to clear,but the old 5.0.023 image does,even the latest 5.0.029 image was not allowing the channels to clear.

Thought id post this up here just incase anyone knows what the issue is or its any help to sort other probs out as its clearly an image problem,well it certainly is for me anyway.

• i decided to go a step further this morning and flash the box with the original 5.0.023 image i have on usb pen and delete the 5.0.023 image i used from backup manager,lo and behold the 3 channels are now back clearing fine with no blockiness or pixelating at all.

So after all this it seems as if its something in the later images that are not allowing the 3 channels on 739.0 mhz to clear,but the old 5.0.023 image does,even the latest 5.0.029 image was not allowing the channels to clear.

Thought id post this up here just incase anyone knows what the issue is or its any help to sort other probs out as its clearly an image problem,well it certainly is for me anyway.

Which box are you using?

• Hi can someone please help me. My zgemma h5 2tc was working but when i did an autobouquets it cleared all my channels and keep saying tuning failed fatal.

My cable and connection is working fine. I have reflashing several times but it doesn't seem to work. I installed both wooshbuild and IPAB same problem.
    I updated my ABM to version 2.8 but now i cannot set the area under the providers!!!
    I am running out of option.. I am based in reading net id 00013.

• Hrishu - I have a Mutant HD51 using OpenATV 6.1. I have had the same problems with ABM as you. After much searching, a simple restart of the GUI fixes the issue. No idea why it suddenly loses the tuners (no NIM found) and the ABM configuration but there you go.

Also did this on OpenVIX as well.

• Hi all, I amalso having the same issue and its in reading area also, im running openATV6.1. The problem I have is it looks like the issue is getting resolved with your MODS help but sadly it's way over my head lol, is there anything I can do in easy terms or does someone have a guide on how to solve this issue. Thanks in Advance and sorry for being such a novice

• For areas 13 and 16(not 12) all you need to do is update your ABM version(manually probably) to 2.8, update config files, delete bouquets and start scan. Install all updates then look at what version of ABM you have by going to plugins, uninstall. If it doesn't say 2.8 then you will have to update the ABM folder by FTP or uninstall it and install latest via IPK...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!