Vm customer

There are 33 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,689 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• Hi guys. I want to know today I’m about to join vm just for the tv and gonna turn them off after a month so I get their cable will they stop my cable connection when living them after a month ?

How on earth would anyone know the answer to that question?

Also this is partly to do with the reasons all our vm bills go up,, whats wrong with just subscribing to vm for bb only? and then steal other services because you have already stated you are going to do that anyway.

Anyway what i can tell you is there was teams specifically employed to disconnect customers who cancelled thier subscriptions in certain areas, as far as i can tell it was mostly in deprived areas this happened but not only that, cables were being cut in the box meaning it was not possible to reconnect even if your cab was left open or you had cab keys at your disposal.

Tbh Nitro i am all for using a vm feed if they stupidly leave the feed on which does happen but nobody can tell you if it will still remain active after you cancel, its basically a how long is a piece of string question that.

Also if you used your brain i think you might find you will have a legally binding 14 day cooloff period anyway.

• Just asking that question cause someone probably joined vm and didn’t get cut off.

I don’t want their bb cause i already have one contract with talktalk bb and their bb is literally useless if I wasn’t in a contract obviously I would have gone with vm bb.

It does happen they probably don’t bother coming to streets and disconnecting in houses which will happen I guess that will make up for the money I spent on the vm contract.

• I don’t want there broadband just need their tv pack for 1 month so I can get access on my Linux box for cable.

well then i hope yah get chopped back off :)

as thats how it will work :) know a few engineers and they <3 chopping the feeds that are not suppose to be active lol

funny old bunch lol

Theyre not chopping them of literally (although I know you meant chopping rhetorically)

Theyre turning off wet RF lines because they cause F leaks and bandwidth loss where BW gain cannot be properly estimated for a predicted area or ward and its got to be in line with the New bosses in VM who must see Photo/Video evidence of disconnects:

Ahhhh the ever changing faster Fibre Optics that are always coming from VM:

BTW Cable Feed wire RG-7 Was public and then take by the MIL for some reason:

Theyre simply sending engineers out to do "disconnects" which they do simply by walking up to the Cable from Ground to F Splitter Box at your home and sticking a -50 or -100dB attenuator on the line/signal and if they think youre a risky type; they snip the actual cable at your Tee; but they pull it out a little and snip it so it appears to be OK on your quick inspection or they remove and re-insert your connected line at the Hub/Green Node into the Null F Shelf:

Best way around it is to remove and then add your own or place the clean address cables tags on yours and insert into the correct F Box from the main cable to the Nodes with someone you know who pays: (Which is on a sheet behind the Node Door)

ALL Red Tags are Paid and Internet enabled and Orange are disconnected and green are to be "re-examined" for Leaks or possible "signal theft" (Current colours coded here)

It is the mark of an intelligent; self educated mind to be able to entertain; and debate a given idea; without fully accepting it:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I hear people say...

"Ach You cannot please all of the people all of the time"

I think to myself; theres no proof of this; what a cop out:

Because think of all the people you will please just by trying to do it:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

• Are you seriously claiming that Nitros is contributing to something which you know nothing about? First things first you begin your flawed logic by presupposing to win by in the method of questioning the question as though you answered it: When in fact there was no need to even create this fictional statement; and i quote:

How on earth would anyone know the answer to that question?

Such a contradiction on purpose? You seriously threw a Legalese Statement at him: A Judge would say such things to discredit a valid Witness

I can tell Nitro a lot about his VM feed if he wants it to remain on or offo=:

Or make it even return a silent echo or zero -dB gain if he needs it; and how easy it is to do:

In fact I made a brief discussion earlier about signals and the possible answer lies there:

So I have almost answered it given than I knew there is an answer:

I have supplied the most information within logical required parameters; which are self evident when such a question presupposes in its ridicule that all humans living on Earth combined cannot answer it: Theres a VM tech guy who can answer it:

Oh BTW I have even supplied a number of different methods to apply to such a scenario:

So...How on Earth would anyone know the Answer? In my opinion I know theres an answer at least:

Maybe not to you its a YES as it warrants more of a "Legal" application to be called an answer:

Maybe he doesnt want to subscribe to broadband only: And to claim you "partly" know "stealing services" is why ALL OUR bills go up ois a complete stand on the side of fallacy and very disingenuous of you: You barked at Nitro and made spurious claims which I am suspicious off as of now:

How many "signals are stolen" each year and calculated to be a LOSS? Also if my neighbor and I share our BB is that not stealing or justified because one of us pays it or because we split the money? If you are ALL for using a VM feed then you are claiming you like to steal yourself; so which is it?

YOU CANNOT STEAL SIGNALS AND CONVERT THEM TO INTERNET!!! Think about what you claimed:

VM is not even close to the tech speed of Internets; yes Internets in the Far East like China etc: Which has a basic package of 500mb BB

So tell me this; where does this theft as you call it steal-able "service come from" and if Nitro was to borrow a connection and also use it; can you explain how this costs ALL OUR bills? If not; then its an impossible argument and lies by double speech:

Did it ever occur to you thats its illegal to charge a person MORE because they have no Direct Debit? VM do this! CRIME...Get it?

You have fell for the Main Stream argument that Bandwith is like physical mater like Gold and you also fell for the "rise in costs due to" with ZERO input about the dodgy ones in the VM install Crews who "Steal" signals; and in some cases there have been SCUM have stolen real things from vulnerable peoples homes:

Not all the time; but some of them have and are convicted of it and much worse while employed:

But Nitros a Bad Guy for "stealing" that which cannot be given back and exists all around us called particles in the Ether:

PARTICLES which have been heaven sent; hijacked; kernel manipulated and converted into energy for currency; much like the Water itself:

Those who work for VM or BT and I know they do the so called stealing" But I call this doing "homers"

And those who it because they need to make more than they do legally in the system they work:

TRUTH is Bandwith is clearly a Human Right:

It should be recognized Legally speaking as a Human Right when you think about it: Their education system is now based on the vey assumption that to do homework; one must get their information of a certain school website aka Education: So for kids in School at least Its impossible to live without:

And for all involved in this generation; its n abuse of power to know or make someone live without it:

But the claim of rising costs cannot be attributed to "Supply and Demand" so they make shit up; which you just repeat:

The same applies to "House Insurance" and "Crime" and the same applies to "Car Insurance" and so called "crime"

The bigger crime is in the following posed question:

WHO INVENTED IT and WHAT WAS THE FIRST AND LAST YEAR Alcohol on Breath Detectors were last serviced and ALL equally re-calibrated?

So when were they first Calibrated; then Identified as faulty then fixed then re-fixed?

Also why are all Chief of Police sworn N Oath to Queen while theyre already sworn to another Oath that circumvents the Police Oath; that is the Rite of Masons of a Degree: ALL CHIEFS ARE A LODGE LEADER OR MASTER MASON: Fact: Look up the lodges and find this out: ALL ARE:

THESE ARE SERIOUS QUESTIONS BECAUSE THEY DETERMINE LAW; ORDER; OR DECIDE IN WHATS CRIME AND WHAT IS NOT; THUS REMOVING A GIVEN PERSONS FREEDOM BY THEIR RULES: Signal Theft: Pffffft; if it was so "worthy" you wouldnt be able to "steal" it so easy and on a public road:

So lets say you find this out; ask why its that specific figure and as established by WHOM and what Religion are those who Established it?

HOW MANY FOLKS HAVE BEEN CONVICTED BASED ON A FAULTY MACHINE OR A FAULTY COPPER?

How much MONEY has it cost the Public and also; how much Freedom being like bandwidth has been stolen from the Public and NEVER put back?

You do know that if I was able to re-capture WiFi and convert it to Bandwidth for internet I would need NO ISP?

NOTE; This is not an attack but rather a genuine gesture to you;so you may stop; rethink the "for profit" world these ISPs and other corporations are running us all into: I mean US ALL as in the state of the human mind and condition; which they seize upon for manipulation:

Even cops are so stupid now; theyre simply money grabbers enforcing bailiffs while disguised as moral authority for Profit mongers now:

Theyre no longer A Policeman or Woman: Its OFFICER of Enforcement: Get it? The moral fibres are GONE:

NOTE; This is not an attack but rather a genuine gesture to you;so you may stop; rethink the "for profit" world we are in: Deep isnt it:

I can go way beyond when the person needs me to: I also need it threw deep at myself some times: Signal Theft is a funny concept: If it ait encrypted with a patent to protect it; who can claim to own it? Get it? If you can capture it; the SKY belongs to NO ONE:

It is the mark of an intelligent; self educated mind to be able to entertain; and debate a given idea; without fully accepting it:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I hear people say...

"Ach You cannot please all of the people all of the time"

I think to myself; theres no proof of this; what a cop out:

Because think of all the people you will please just by trying to do it:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Edited 4 times, last by snacklepuss ().

• thing is connections active without certain services are detected as im sure you know via the 10mg teivo system checks n balances in all that jazz ;?)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• see docis1 oder docsis3

what network you playing on lol dpends on mg u ?

what runs cardless ? doscis 1. ? docsis 3.?

what docsis runs teh french old system lol :P

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• see docis1 oder docsis3

what network you playing on lol dpends on mg u ?

Who are u talking to ?. M8

snacklepuss wrote: pasted from my view of page :)

you not see these or it a poss incursion ?

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!