Virgin discussion

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,850 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• I think I made the wrong move to buy vm pack for £65 1 month then my cable will get cut off after.

WHY would you even buy a VM pack at all? Im confused or in the wrong forum?

i have gone through the cable in my garden with a spade , is it possible to reconnect it ,,,,,,,, thanks

As for now: That wire is very similar if not RG-6 cable: So treat it as such:

You simply make sure the TWO ends (THE COPPER ONLY ARE TOUCHING)

To do this for a quick fix; you need to make sure the single core wire; the copper or inner / conductor (0.81 to 1.25 mm usually in diameter) are touching with no foreign or the actual local cables construction materials in the way:

So where its snapped; use a blade and strip of the the jacket; the shield and braid; so none of that is touching the inner copper:

But just cut the excess of long enough so you can twist each disconnected end into the shape of an Q or noose while intertwining each one / end Q before you do so: Making the join strong enough so that when you pull them; as if to pull them apart the two ends Q+Q now meet each other in a noose like environment:

Now put some tension on each side of the "bridge" apply some decent masking tape: Make sure the tension on the cable is akin to having two or three bricks on each side and you should have a perfect or close to perfect signal:

To do a permanent fix you simply go to the TEE and pull it up as though it were vandalized and ring VM and complain that your bandwidth has been alternating or dropping out (Since the day you snapped it)

Because they will have a view-able record or a logfile of your loss / gain dB SIgnal which stops pinging or registering when you have snapped a wire; on purpose or by mistake; when ringing them, to make it more authentic; you demand a loss of service payment which gets taken of your next bill and NO ONE gets hurt: And you just got a Contractor an extra few quid for himself:

For those of you that have no VM Tee; or multiple cut offs or are barred or cannot get a VM signal; simply buy some decent RG-6 and F connectors and use the VM Tee in from that "seemingly empty house" your neighbor sometimes resides in: Or piggy back from the actual network by lifting the ground covers which they use every 50 or 100 foot and join onto that:

Or ask the neighbors can you share or go half whack on VM broad band: I know a few people who do both of these and more:

It is the mark of an intelligent; self educated mind to be able to entertain; and debate a given idea; without fully accepting it:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I hear people say...

"Ach You cannot please all of the people all of the time"

I think to myself; theres no proof of this; what a cop out:

Because think of all the people you will please just by trying to do it:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

• I think I made the wrong move to buy vm pack for £65 1 month then my cable will get cut off after.

At least you know now; if you read my above post how to use the cable network should you need to borrow some bandwidth: In fact it would be helping due to those F Leaks and you plugging in will do just that: Borrowing is not stealing: Unless those who oppose your borrow make it so:

It is the mark of an intelligent; self educated mind to be able to entertain; and debate a given idea; without fully accepting it:

• hi morning snacklepuss hope u had a lovely XMAS yesterday.

What middle man and service provider ? I can cancel my VM package that I bought other day from vm if you got another different way off getting me the cable connection from a middle man or service provider. Which is truly worth it just £60 pounds & £25 for sub. So I will not need to subscribe then.

• man in middle attack !

the man = the gov in middle = diff btween dns system ;)

see madness = knowlage and that = spinning around like kylty

#tke min fre tv ;)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Please do not listen or attempt to do any of this foolish behavior that has been advised by this nincompoop (snacklepuss)

I feel there there must be some heavy drugs used here to post this nonsense, or even worse that maybe meds have NOT been consumed or was it a case of let out for the day and went mad awol?

It is the season to be jolly but for goodness sake what is going on !

Do not open covers to vm cabinets/lift covers in pavements or do any of the sort/,,,,,,,,,its fraud caught red handed shit that.

In my eyes this member is nothing more than a drug or drink fueled clown that must be banished from posting anything as this is just not Civilized.

To be perfectly ohnest i think i will probably pull the pin on here myself anyway if absolute garbage like this will continue to be allowed on here.

Merry xmas all

• @Nitros123 Hey Man I did indeed have a Good Xmas: None of those "Heavy Drugs" involved: Just the usual:

Nice dinner with family and later on I finished reading a Book called Matheseos Libri VIII by Fermicus Maternicus

Then back to the mid section of Dante Alighieri Books in the Divine Comedy: I have Ptlolmeys TetraBiblos to complete as well:

Must be those Heavy Heavy Drugs I apparently use that forces me to read: TROLL FED:

(( Fun Fact the word Inferno actually means WINTER: Inferno is derived from Latin to Italian - Inverno meaning: WINTER)

Anyhooo:................

mean if you are paying for internet (VM Router) and channels (Samsung or Cisco STB) then youre paying tooooo much for something and you havent got the full package:

If I was into Sports and stuff I would take the 50mb BB only option depending on what you use BB for:

(50Mb BB ONLY is around £29.00 for a 12 month Contract)

Its not compulsory to take the STB nor the Phone line nonsense they push:

The full channel line up is available for FREE anyway: Using the STB 1 I have:

Theyre around £30 - £35 on Fleabay or Wish.com and you simply uninstall the kodi on it; then reinstall Kodi 17.3x or thereabouts:

Now IPTV: All Movie Channels and Sports etc are in HD and comes with PPV or VOD like the Boxing UFC live matches and the rest of it:

Oh and its perfectly legal under consumer Law :

If you find a less expensive service which is either equal or better than the one you have you are legally entitled to purchase it and cancel the current one: As long as you are NOT modifying or using a leased STB to get channels aka a service: I.E Like if The VM Card is "Chipped" or pirated its illegal:

Google [b[IPTV Subscription[/b] is all I can say on here without breaking the rules:

NOTE: When you do that' you will see what you have been missing and remember there are IPTV sections on here for when you know how simple it is:

Also you see whoever is a trusted provider on here:

You only need to install an ADD ON on to a STB 1 like mines you buy a yrs Sub for IPTV

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

JUST A SIDE NOTE FOR THE EVER CHANGING FACES OF THE POLITICALLY Re-CORRECTED

In my posts about the VM Lines/Cabs/Nodes/Tees and RG-6 cable etc

I was NOT telling ANYONE to do it:

I was telling EVERYONE that it is happening and always has been and what are the known methods as seen in the post above:

Edited 3 times, last by snacklepuss ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!