The LATEST OSCAM-EMU FOR VARIOUS PLATFORMS Discussion and Request Thread

There are 2,426 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 485,073 times. The last Post () by Shahrooz.

• Using this version on OpenATV 6.3. Extracted the ipk to get the binary and config folder. Transferred my softcam keys. Getting this.
    (dvbapi) ERROR: error on poll of 7 fd's (errno=2 No such file or directory)

Happening in random lines of the live log. Using pv only. Does it need a fix?

• has an Oscam version already worked for you, if so which one and you didn't change anything in your configs when you imported another oscam?

• I use that config with oscam-svn11643-arm_dream-webif-dvbapi-ssl-libusb-emu798-ipv6-upx.zip and it is working. When I replaced only Oscam (bin file)with proposed above, then Oscam is not working.

Can you give me your config to try?

• On my Edision Mio4k+ Oscam-Emu R11642-798 (Open Pli 7.3-release(2020-10-12) will not display video on PowerVu only channels. The log shows it decoding and I get audio but no video. This is the same symptom as the SkipCwChecksums issue. I have experimented with the skip cw checksums setting with no luck. It will open some channels on 113.0 W that are dual PowerVu and Conax. Is anyone else having problems like this and do you have any suggestions.

Thanks

Not a total fix but I did find a big clue about the problem. After comparing a working and the non working version of Oscam-Emu I discovered from looking at the Readers page on the webif that the working version is processing through the emulator reader. The non working version is going through the AFN reader. I disabled the AFN reader and restarted Oscam-Emu and I now get a picture. I don't have any working AFN keys so this does not cause me a problem for now. I don't know how the reader selection logic works and if it can be corrected in configuration files or if it is a software bug. I am going to look at the code and see if I can post a bug report on GitHub and have someone look at it.

In the meantime, you can try and disable the AFN reader and see if it works for you.

After more experimentation I found a fix that seems to work for me.

In the oscam.server file I added cacheex = 0 under the [reader] section for the emulator and the [reader] section for the AFN reader. After I added this and restarted oscam, everything seems to work. The readers status page still shows AFN traffic but the emulator reader shows traffic too and it works.

I am no expert on this but I hope someone else can benefit and maybe someone who understands Oscam better can add more information.

Edited 3 times, last by Larry188: Add additional information ().

• Using this version on OpenATV 6.3. Extracted the ipk to get the binary and config folder. Transferred my softcam keys. Getting this.
    (dvbapi) ERROR: error on poll of 7 fd's (errno=2 No such file or directory)

Happening in random lines of the live log. Using pv only. Does it need a fix?

Okay. What's an fd? File Directories? What's an error 2? Where would the directory be created to write files to?
    Replaced the new config dir with previous one, still the same error keeps popping up.
    Brainiacs and guru's invited to respond.

• Hello and thanks my managers and dear friends a problem with oscam EMU 11650 I have. Yesterday oscam EMU 11650 Make online from the satvenus panel I installed it well on Dreambox 7020 HD and the files oscam.server And oscam.config And oscam.user Take that on the track etc/tuxbox/config As always, set your account username and password in the file oscam.server I entered and then replaced and put their attribute 755 and then oscam EMU 11650 I restarted and dreamed once to make sure. But None of the channels and packages do not open at all, and in fact the emulator does not work at all. I did until yesterday and before installing the oscam EMU 11650 On your dream box oscam EMU 11642 I had that worked well. Thanks for the help. I am waiting for your answer and guidance. Thank

Edited 2 times, last by 1z1z ().

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!