The LATEST OSCAM-EMU FOR VARIOUS PLATFORMS Discussion and Request Thread

There are 2,372 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 472,355 times. The last Post () by corpina.

• Official Post

Remember oscam emu is made up of 2 parts

Oscam and the emu patch.

Oscam is in constant development with almost daily changes, the Emu patch not so much

the latest file from the download section lables both versions

oscam-svn11682-Vuduo4k-emu-r798

the emu-r798 has not changed in a while

In your case, you are only interested in in the emu part, used for Biss and powerVu

The oscam part is used for card share or decoding local cards on your STB

• Well you learn something new every day. I never knew. So basically anything in new versions only will better card users.
    As many systems have gone cardless (na***, etc), once I learn more on these systems and possibly be able to open them on my receiver. Will the emu part be here it's configured then? Still scouring the ethers on how to determine what key is used at any given moment for the ones I can get to de-clutter my keys file.

• Hello my dear managers and friends through the plugin SatVenus Panel Emulator Oscam emu On the image openpli 7 I installed it in Dreambox 7020 HD. Which answered well. Then I asked for a reason Oscam emu Delete. all items Oscam emu Well deleted, just the original file through which Oscam emu It was installed on the dream, everything I do will not be erased. I also through the app File zilla Every time I looked inside the dream, I did not find it. Also according to the image below through cmd Enter the section run In the computer and from there by entering the Dreambox user, enter the Dream and with the command opkg list : grep oscam file enigma2 - softcams - all - images - 11681 - emu - r798 - arm+ mips Search and find it later with the corresponding command remove Delete the file and dream restart GUI I got that message to be stopped enigma2 - softcams - all - images - 11681 - emu - r798 - arm+ mips But again, when I search for it in the same way, this file is still in the dream. Thank you for your help and guidance in which part and path of this file is in the Dreambox that I use the program File zilla I can go that route and delete it completely. If you know of any other solution, please let me try. I am waiting for your reply. Thanks

• 1z1z , you can try this

For manually delete try to search in these places

usr / bin oscam

etc / tuxbox / config delete files and any oscam folders

etc / initd oscam script

or if you install oscam - emu from feed Plugins - Remove ( red button ) - Cams - Oscam - emu ( uninstall )

• Hello my dear managers and friends through the plugin SatVenus Panel Emulator Oscam emu On the image openpli 7 I installed it in Dreambox 7020 HD. Which answered well. Then I asked for a reason Oscam emu Delete. all items Oscam emu Well deleted, just the original file through which Oscam emu It was installed on the dream, everything I do will not be erased. I also through the app File zilla Every time I looked inside the dream, I did not find it. Also according to the image below through cmd Enter the section run In the computer and from there by entering the Dreambox user, enter the Dream and with the command opkg list : grep oscam file enigma2 - softcams - all - images - 11681 - emu - r798 - arm+ mips Search and find it later with the corresponding command remove Delete the file and dream restart GUI I got that message to be stopped enigma2 - softcams - all - images - 11681 - emu - r798 - arm+ mips But again, when I search for it in the same way, this file is still in the dream. Thank you for your help and guidance in which part and path of this file is in the Dreambox that I use the program File zilla I can go that route and delete it completely. If you know of any other solution, please let me try. I am waiting for your reply. Thanks

Hello dear managers and friends, I do everything, file enigma2 - softcams - all - images - 11681 - emu - r798 - arm+ mips It is not deleted at all. I did all the things you said in all the paths, everything related to the file Oscam emu I deleted it and Lee still has the file enigma2 - softcams - all - images - 11681 - emu - r798 - arm+ mips There is. Even with plugins Glass system utility The same file enigma2 - softcams - all - images - 11681 - emu - r798 - arm+ mips I found and deleted the stop message Oscam emu but still the file enigma2 - softcams - all - images - 11681 - emu - r798 - arm+ mips There is. Again, if you know any steps, let me try so I can wait for your answer. Thanks

• if you have openpli go to menu,plugin,red button(remove plugin),softcam ,and select oscam-emu.you must find it there if it"s still exist

Hello again, my dear friend, I have done this before, but not at all softcam There is not where I want to go and oscam-emu delete. I do not know for myself, it is questionable that it is not here, but when in run Command opkg list : grep oscam file enigma2 - softcams - all - images - 11681 - emu - r798 - arm+ mips I enter there is still.

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!