The LATEST OSCAM-EMU FOR VARIOUS PLATFORMS Discussion and Request Thread

There are 2,323 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 465,143 times. The last Post () by kalkan99.

• Hello dear managers and friends, a question about Oscam emu 11691 I have. I wanted to know in Oscam emu 11691 account cccam In your file cccam.cfg It is better to enter in the file oscam.server To enter. For better quality and higher stability in opening account card channels cccam Insert one of the files I mentioned above. Thank you for your help. Thank

Edited once, last by 1z1z ().

• Hello dear managers and friends

Regarding Oscam emu 11691 And insert an account cccam according to the relevant structure in the file cccam.cfg that whatever I did, no channel was opened while the account cccam Import yourself according to the relevant structure of the file oscam.server I say the channels open well. I had a request that you tell me exactly what I should do to get an account cccam Import the file cccam.cfg to open the channels. Please help me so that I can use the feature cccam.cfg At Oscam emu 11691 I will also use. Thank you. I am waiting for your answer, dear ones.

• Hello dear managers and friends

Regarding Oscam emu 11691 And insert an account cccam according to the relevant structure in the file cccam.cfg that whatever I did, no channel was opened while the account cccam Import yourself according to the relevant structure of the file oscam.server I say the channels open well. I had a request that you tell me exactly what I should do to get an account cccam Import the file cccam.cfg to open the channels. Please help me so that I can use the feature cccam.cfg At Oscam emu 11691 I will also use. Thank you. I am waiting for your answer, dear ones.

Install oscam in your image use the configs files in my Signatur and edit only

Device = address,port

User

Pass

with your data … restart oscam

Hello dear friend about the emulator Oscam emu 11691 Let me state the following to make my problem clearer.

I put in an account cccam In the file oscam.server And open channels using files oscam.server I do not have a problem.

My problem using the file cccam.cfg that is by placing an account cccam In the file cccam.cfg Unfortunately the channels do not open.

My emphasis on using the file cccam.cfg At Oscam emu 11691 This is because, for example, if I wanted package channels NC+ With the Nagra system of one C line do not code to have this feature and I can do it easily.

Example of restricting C line In the file cccam.cfg I brought it down.

C: yourhost.dyndns.org 12000 user pass no {1806:0}

• Quick question because I've been running an older version of Oscam-Emu for over a year. PV and BISS only.
    What cardless and no server modes (standalone receiver/no IP connection/no cards) will the latest version open?

Phenomenal response.
    I asked this question because out of curiosity I flashed openatv 7.0 in slot 2 on an osmio 4k.
    So far it's stable. I found and installed the ipk feed but had issues after installing oscam-emu from it.
    I could not clear PV channels and noticed that there were 47 (exaggerated) readers but no emulator.
    After a few opkg remove commands in terminal and trying different versions I found another secret feed on another site.
    I found that OSCam r11693-798 finally worked. But it required some work.
    47 readers (again). All seemingly card related (I don't use cards....PV and Biss only). Edits in the files to paste emulator.
    I got decoding in live log but no sound and video.
    Finally pasted in the constant.cw section and all was working.
    So. Now in Status of the webif I see emulator and dreamosat. And in Readers I see constant.cw and emulator.
    A little confusing as to what is doing what.

Anyway its working. There are other schemes in my region besides what I mentioned above. And wondering which cardless ones I might get to clear.

Thanks!

• Official Post

no changes for biss / powerVU / tandberg in a long time. As said before the change log for both the emu section and oscam itself can be found on github.

Openatv 7 is still a beta test image and python 3 at that, so do not expect much to work.

• Code
    sh <(wget -qO- https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MOHAMED19OS/Download/main/installer.sh)

Changeset 11695

Any auto installer for Linux PC ?

• Code
    sh <(wget -qO- https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MOHAMED19OS/Download/main/installer.sh)

Changeset 11695

Hi brother

Dont connected GP4.1

WHY?

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!