The LATEST OSCAM-EMU FOR VARIOUS PLATFORMS Discussion and Request Thread

There are 2,399 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 479,276 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• It is not possible to know what the "fix for PowerVu" is according to the authors, because for me the AFN channels are unwatchable and the emms are not fixed either and when I change the channel only one ecm arrives and it stops.

(complete log.zip)

• Official Post

to hopefully clear things up here

AFN works again, because we are now receiving regular EMC keys from other users, (who are not using e2 receiver's !!!) ,

i would imagine it is a paid for biss/pwerVU server on some Chinese STB

AU for AFN dose not work...... despite having valid EMM keys because there is still a problem with the EMM unmask mode.

The change log for the emulator part of oscam emu comes from here

GitHub - oscam-emu/oscam-patched: Open Source Cam Emulator
    Open Source Cam Emulator. Contribute to oscam-emu/oscam-patched development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com

The last change was in may.

As far as i am aware everyone of the forks of oscam emu, are still based the above.

To see the hardware type of your STB use this telnet command:

Code
    uname -m
    • Official Post

no problems for me, im still using an old version as nothing in any of the change logs for oscam or emu was of any interest to me

Code
    || Build By 😜 MOHAMED_OS ||
    OSCam r11704-798
    • Official Post

jenseneverest

AFN works again, because we are now receiving regular EMC keys from other users, (who are not using e2 receiver's !!!) ,

i would like to know

which non E2 receiver has this support (Pvu AU) ?

;

I'm not sure TBH, and i doubt the receiver itself is doing it, more like a server that the receiver connects to.....

I will ask some of those that share the keys we all use now :thumbs up:

• great discovery, someday we can used this new idea of having server of our owned on this forum and sending pvu ecm keys over the network that might fix something on many many programs like discovery, afn, and others is no longer using emm anymore ..somehow only chinese know this and we gonna find out what server they use and it can be share accross entire web since oscam/ncam can reshare the keys

• cause emm doesn't work for afn...and not sure discovery channels its emm keys work or not, cause its giving false ecm keys from random errors that its not using right keys for group of different hash mode every second..?? it might be one or 2 keys has to fit for entire locks...i don't think they put all effort to have us think it may be newer version pv+ but i seen this before somehow, its like what every time you get ecm key from emm key...it always wrong for entire hash group..it might be a key that works for all hashes that i notice its same 4 hashmodes spitting over and over again...if afn works by internet...so as this by chinese same server that might be right key but who knows, i might not be correct on that cause this is beyond my understanding on those from 58w discovery channels...if you do recording for entire 2 hours and study for moment...you know this is not simple as i thought it be when it looks like its doing by hash group with chosen hash level that share with 2 correct ecm key that might be a permanent key or key only lasted every 48hours

• Me again.
    Okay. Tried the version for arm 7. It works. With a hitch.
    Oscam no longer auto starts. Have to start it manually every time the box is rebooted.
    My workaround was to remove the ipk and reinstall it.
    Then place the binary and check for 755 permissions.
    Reboot the box. Start oscam. Now it's good.
    Shutdown and restart. Oscam starts.
    Never really had a new binary only that would bork auto start of oscam. Hmmm.

I went through the tutorial that is here for a manual install.
    All before uninstalling the ipk and starting over.
    Looked through the init.d files. No hints.
    Box would not auto start oscam no way, no how.
    Perhaps something where the pid is written??

Also uname is crippled. and lscpu.
    I found that the processor is in fact armv71. Contrary to my assumptions posted above.
    The osmio4k is not aarch64. Fine.
    Same question asked by another......
    Is there a command to find if the processor is 32 or 64 bit in terminal, telnet?
    Apparently normal Linux commands aren't working. Looked for a package update or install. Nope.

I owe everyone a beer or 6. Or a whiskey.

• Official Post

try this command:

Code
    cat /proc/cpuinfo

post the results please, this is mine:

I think the vfd32 means mine is 32 bit, but not sure.

• Here we go. Looks like the armv7 in in fact a 32 bit processor. We don't get into 64 bit until armv8.
    Confusing? Especially when aarch64 was associated with the os mio 4k. Guess I learned something.
    Now. To figure out why a binary switch would kill auto start of oscam.
    You, as the say here in the deep South, "Learned me real good".

• jenseneverest

i would like to know

which non E2 receiver has this support (Pvu AU) ?

;

I am running it on starsat 2000hd extreme and also on china 1506g ,t,f, lv, hv, goto boxes, startrack, openbox .... work on all boxes which has powervu option. but dont follow keys as softcam.

simple add with 000000 provID and 00 and 01 index key just once. no need to add with sid.

P: 000000 00 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P: 000000 01 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and works. remembers, keys change after 2 to 3 hrs. so don't try with expire.

• My dear friend, are you saying these boxes also produce the keys?

Well, the issue is to identify the boxes that produce/give out (autoroll) the keys... will appreciate very much if you can tell specifically the boxes that give out the keys.

• Official Post

Thx to MOHAMED_OS and Linuxsat, all of the various key uploaders, and all of you that helped.

the latest oscam emu build HERE , now also auto downloads AFN keys off the forum :thumbs up:

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!