The LATEST OSCAM-EMU FOR VARIOUS PLATFORMS Discussion and Request Thread

There are 2,369 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 471,852 times. The last Post () by kalkan99.

• When i install "OSCam V117.15 -iCam V8" by MOHAMED_OS on openATV 7 (vu+ zero and vu+ solo²) and select the new OSCam in openATV it doesnt start.

I tried with blue key then Softcam then select Softcam. Here i select the new version press green key to save but it just says "Restart softcam.... Please wait" and this is there forever.

When i install the previous version "OSCam V117.14 -iCam V6" from MOHAMED_OS and just replace the binary with the newest binary its all working fine. Seem like something is broken in the ipk ?

Also tried to install via

Code
    python -c "$(wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MOHAMED19OS/Download/main/Emu/installer.py -qO -)"

but also same error when i select the new version is just see the screen that Softcam is restarting after savin on openATV

• I tried it with a complete fresh setup openATV 7 on a vu+ zero and the error is still the same. No chance to get it running by installing the ipk.

I have to install the old version and then replace the old binary with the new one from the ipk.

• Hello and thank you dear managers and friends, please help me. My problem is with the Swiss package on the Hotbird satellite. I have been getting an account from a proper source for several years now. Until 1 month ago, all packages, including the Swiss package, were excellent. But for some time now, the Swiss package has a long stop every 2 to 5 minutes and sometimes every 10 minutes for 10 to 15 seconds. I have Dreambox 7020 HD which image OPEN pli 11.3 is installed on it, and now I have also installed the most up-to-date Oscam emu 11715 V8 it still has a problem, even the versions of 11714 And 11713 and I installed the rest, but I still have this problem with the Swiss package. I even talked to the person in charge of the server from which I received the cccam account, and he said that there is no problem on the part of the server. Please help me, what should I do, should I make changes in the settings of the Oscam emu files or not ? I am waiting for your answer and guidance. Thanks

• I even talked to the person in charge of the server from which I received the cccam account, and he said that there is no problem on the part of the server

indeed, with a server, all works well on this oscam

you need to insert the server details in etc/tubox/ conifig

you will get it to work please

Make a notepad and type in your line for example

C: xxxxx 9033 user pass

change it from text file to.cfg (instead of .txt, it has to be .cfg)

install CCcam and paste your.cfg in "/var/etc/CCcam.cfg"

• Hello and thanks

My dear friend downloaded the OSCam 11.715-emu-r798 ALL Images mips - arm file from the site and entered it in the tmp section of the Dreambox, then installed the file through Dreambox and installed the Dreambox restart GUI. Then he entered the Dreambox through the file zilla program, received the installation files in the etc/tuxbox/config section, opened them inside the computer with the notepad++ program, made changes including entering the cccam account lines, and then entered them again with the file zilla program into the Dreambox. and changed the Dreambox to restart.

Now, according to the above, if you need any guidance or other things, please let me know and I will do it.

• Hi I live in spain and was pleased to see ITV is now transmitting on a European beam. Tuned in and managed to pick up the channels sound but no picture, I can now see its Tandberg encrypted. Is just a matter of time until the new Tandberg keys appear , then oscam and it will open ?

Thanks in advance for any advice

hi I need too k*ys for ITV tandberg 28.2E please help

• Hi I live in spain and was pleased to see ITV is now transmitting on a European beam. Tuned in and managed to pick up the channels sound but no picture, I can now see its Tandberg encrypted. Is just a matter of time until the new Tandberg keys appear , then oscam and it will open ?

Thanks in advance for any advice

hi I need too k*ys for ITV tandberg 28.2E please help

I am also interested.

Thnx

OSCam-EMU Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam-EMU Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!