Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 847,300 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• EPGs on Jedi work in a couple of ways.

Via provider EPG (usually 1 - 2 days)

Via rytec sources. See the Jedi help guide

If using rytec sources, you need to make sure main EPG settings are set to 7 days. You also need to make sure EPG importer settings are set to 7 day. (although how many days are actually available varies.

If you want true SKY UK 7 days, you can try my other plugin,
    Slyk EPG 7 day downloader

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Jedi Maker Xtream - v5.01 (release version)

New files on post 1, .deb file to follow shortly.

For the last few weeks we have been fighting battles with this plugin trying to make a universal one for all plugin.

So me, seagen (my awesome multi-build tester), and FoxyRabbit (Peterpan DreamOS) have been banging our heads together, recoding it all and rigorously testing this on pretty much everything. OpenPli, BH, openBH, DreamOS, oe alliance builds, oe 2.0 / oe 2.5 / oe 2.6 etc

We have had to change lots, basically using lots of old school code and methods to get things working. We now think we are there.

It all should function exactly how it used to function but now for all images.

Whats New

All new universal code

Lots of conditionals for various boxes

New Flat look default skin that has a hint of pure2 - estuary (I was bored of the purple one)

Fixed some series/m3u names appearing incorrectly

Fixed Bouquet name edit (It will now show an error message if blank - its not allowed to be blank)

Fixed a few minor bugs, that we have found while dissecting the code.

Updated Alias.txt file

Updated swap rules

Additional error checking

New Italian translation - thanks Lululla

Added in control files, to clean up previous installs and bouquets (as people don't read instructions - so we now deleting them for you)

Added in clean up on plugin removal

Enjoy!.

• Language Files.

If you would like to have a go at translating this plugin into your native language. Please do.

I will then add in the translations into future release.

Note: formating like line breaks \n and string holders %s need to remain in your translated text.

Also try to keep the length of translations a similar length to the original. Especially for button text.

Download POEDIT

https://poedit.net/download

Download and extract my en.po file

en.zip

Open POEDIT

File > preferences > Advanced

Uncheck "Wrap at:"

Uncheck "Preserve formatting of existing files.

fdd5ee964ab297fccff6c8ba9.png

Create new translation

3dc42f1832e6f3682606a1.png

Select PO Translation Files in file explorer dropdown.

Select my downloaded en.po

Select translation language

bc99af3.png

Click the Source text you want to add a translation for.
    Add Translation in bottom panel.

Save your PO file.

Upload your uncompiled po file here. (not the compiled mo file)

You cannot upload .po extensions on this forum, so either zip it up, or change the extension to .txt before uploading.

For self testing your own translations, File > Complie to mo... (if not set to automatically in preferences)

On your box, navigate to

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXtream/locale/

Add in a new folder for your language.

This will be the same name as what POEDIT saved your file as.

For example "Sweden" will save a sv.po /sv.mo

So create an "sv" folder.

Inside that folder create another folder "LC_MESSAGES"

278874265.png

Inside "LC_MESSAGES"

Upload your .mo file. (not your .po file)

Rename file to "JediMakerXtream.mo"

Reboot your GUI.

Cheers

• If you dont have installed serviceApp yet then go to plugins feed and install plugin serviceApp this is to make PLI more IPTV friendly ;)

Don't suppose you have the telnet code to install this and all its bits do you please? i did it before but cant find how i did it..lol

• opkg update

opkg remove enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-serviceapp exteplayer3 ffmpeg

opkg install ffmpeg exteplayer3 enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-serviceapp

opkg remove gstplayer

opkg install gstplayer

• As its quiet, lets do another release. :hello

Jedi Maker Xtream V5.08

New file on post 1.

Just added a few user friendly features in this release.

If first load and no playlists - Instructions at top of how to add your first playlist.

New conditional elements that now completely hide if not used, like coloured buttons, text etc

New "Loading data... please wait", on screens that could be slow while downloading data. Just makes it a bit obvious something is happening for those that don't know.

What's in the pipeline.

The update progress bar, does weird things, shows nothing for a while, then all of a sudden its full. Needs to be updated to be more accurate of what is going on in the background. It is something I have meant to investigate for a while.

It has been asked if I could show something on screen for auto updates, because if its a large update it can freeze your picture for a short while. I will look into this and see how easy it is to show something small and informative. I could probably quite easily just show the manual update progress bar.

Possibly IPTV grouping.

Maybe some fuzzy logic to pick up rytec epg names, so we can eliminate the alias.txt file. (which basically means we best guess the matching name)

And before somebody asks (again)... no not picons. Ever.

• Jedi Maker Xtream V5.10

New file on first post.

Big up date this. Been a busy boy the last few days.

Whats new

Better informative text at each stage of creating bouquets.

Better progress bar information - highlighting what is happening.

Totally fixed Series. Should now be rapid and not hang your box

Rewrote the updates section

New discrete auto update screen at top of screen, if your box is on when it auto updates.

cc2641cca4d2ae9f.png

• Jedi Maker Xtream. V5.13

New file on post 1

Fixed openvix (and maybe others) crashing on add/edit playlist.

Added in new feature to group providers in bouquets. Setting is in main settings.

(As a side note, grouped bouquets will not be selectable via next / previous bouquet in EPG guides. Only via channel select.)

Fixed missing loading messages on HD skin

Amended some API calls that a handful of people were struggling with ( commando)

• Jedi Maker Xtream v5.14

New File on post 1

I am not going to lie. I have had long stressful fortnight because of this plugin.

I am tired, I am stressed. Hopefully we are now very nearly at the end of amends and I can very soon put this plugin to bed.

I haven't throughly tested this, me and seagen are becoming a bit numb to it, as we have gone through the testing process that many times we are now missing the obvious.

You guys as a group are better testers anyway, as everyone does thing differently, and have different playlists that bring in their own unique problems.

So what have I tried to fix this time...

• Add / Edit playlist should now be fixed for everything. (I copied a pasted something last time without checking it, which caused the error)
    • Series no matter how large, should now download, also should now not be blank on update. (That was a mission - i still might have got it wrong).
    • I have removed the python requests module pop up. I no longer need it, although it is a better module and this whole plugin would have been a lot easier to code if it was a universal module on all boxes.
    • There was comments my bouquet creation was now slower - this is because I was redrawing the screen for every category progress (screen draw is slow). I have amended this to be every 5 categories that it updates the progress screen, so shoud be 5 times quicker.
    • I have removed any reference to enigma2.php API, it was meant to be a quicker approach to check whether a provider had live, vod and series, but for the tiny speed benefit, it brought in its own problems which could be avoided. So Stripped that back out and gone back how I have done it forever.
    • Added in some foregroundcolorselected colours that was missing for some of the skins (not every box skin has white text). So made sure I set this properly now.
    • DreamOS Only - we originally found a good hack to override config(settings) fonts, offset and itemheight as they are set globally on dreamos and not on individual screens. This worked very well. Didn't make some DreamOS users happy though as I never realised I actually changed the font globally for what ever skin was installed ;). So that has had to be taken back out. If you want to use the jedi font on Jedi Plugin and override your skin font. Uncomment the applet code in.

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXtream/skin/fhd/default/DreamOS/jmx_setting.xml
      /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXtream/skin/hd/default/DreamOS/jmx_setting.xml

Enjoy, Goodnight.

• Jedi Maker Xtream V5.16

New file on post 1

Nothing broken, nothing fixed, just adding in a few things.

username and password will now replace these characters

: ' ; @ & = + $ , / ? # [ ] % with the encoded url equivalent to allow more users to use the plugin.

yourman

Also amended my groups name to have a prefix of subbouquet.jmx_ and and suffix of .tv, so hopefully SayyiD can work with that for his e-channelizer.

jmx_ is the reference i use to delete files. So I got to keep that.

Lululla

• For users that are still having to create bouquets via m3u file you can create a script file to download the m3u, this should save having to download and send m3u everytime you want to update bouquets.

Create a .sh file name it anything you want ie. Download_m3u.sh make sure it doesn't have a .txt extension. Use a compatible editor ie. Notepad ++ not standard notepad.

In the .sh file add

Code
    wget -O /etc/enigma2/jediplaylists/tv_channels_mylist_plus.m3u "http://host:port/get.php?username=UUUU&password=PPPP&type=m3u_plus"

Replace host with your providers host and port with your providers port then UUUU with your username and PPPP with your password. Save file again making sure it's saved as .sh not .txt

Send .sh file to usr/script location may vary on images some use usr/scripts.

On box use script runner or job manager again name may vary on images. Run the .sh file this should create a tv_channels_mylist_plus.m3u in etc/enigma2/jediplaylists

Goto jedimakerxtream, playlist press ok on tv_channels_mylist_plus.m3u and create bouquets.

Every time you want to update bouquets just re run .sh via script runner/job manager and goto jedimakerxtream, playlist to create bouquets.

On a side note KiddaC there doesn't seem to be a delete bouquets option using m3u.

• Jedi Maker Xtream V5.20

New file on post 1

Added in the temp fix from last week, for fixing the 2 main reported crashes

Fixed some logic in the creation and updating of bouquets. I think the temporary fix last week was muddling up bouquets on an auto update.

Added in a complete fallback for any provider using very old xtream panels. (note: if your provider is using a very old panel, this will be slower than normal. Should now work though).

I have changed quite a bit of code, so it might not be 100% error free. I only had 1 provider (using an older panel) that I could actually test all this new code with.

• Jedi Maker Xtream V5.22

New file on post 1

seagen

Nothing major or urgent unless your provider is using a really old xtream panel.

Added back in the option to place iptv bouquets at top or bottom of your bouquets

Further amends to stop crashes with some older panels. Probably similar to what commando posted the other day.

• Hi and thanks very much for the recent update. I'm on V5.21 on a ZGemma H.2S and was wondering if something could be added to the bouquet creator setup.

could there be an option/checkbox for buffering which changes the output bouquest from;

#SERVICE 5002:0:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:[url without extension (.ts)]

Into:

#SERVICE 5002:0:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:3:[url without extension (.ts)]

top is how they are created, 2nd is how i've read up on to enable buffering (which i've done manually and now the streams are way better) but would like to keep autoupdates on for obvious reasons

• Jedi Maker Xtream V5.23

New File on post 1

Added in a new buffer option when creating bouquets. Personally I found no use for it, other people seem to think it works. Supposedly option 1 is the best choice. (Experimental)

Fixed dead Xtream URLs showing full url instead of the just the domain.

• As promised just a quick update.

Jedi Maker Xtream V5.25

New file on post 1

I brought in a bug last month that changed TS files to M3U8 Files if using multiple providers.

This has now been fixed. That is all.

On a side note, my pal seagen has gone awol. He has not been seen on any forums for a few weeks or replying to messages. Which is unusual.

Hopefully he is just having a break and nothing more than that. I hope he is well.

In his absence I have no one to make my .deb file updates.

So if any one would like the files zipped up to update the latest deb files. That would be very useful.

• Jedi Maker Xtream v5.26

New file on post 1

This is only an update for people having issues with lzma crashes when trying to download rytec files when creating bouquets. (normally dm800 / dm900 boxes)

The reason it was crashing was because I was doing a check to see if lzma was installed. If it wasn't I wasn't even returning blank values.

So it was looking for a reference that didn't exist. It now returns blank values if lzma library missing. But...

I have also added in a dependancy to try and download lzma module automatically when installing the IPK. So there should now be no need to manually install this if it is missing. Let me know if this causes any issues with people

• Jedi Maker Xtream 5.27

New file on post 1

As it's been quiet this weekend on here, I have had time to do some testing.

So I have searched all the iptv blog sites and tested hundreds of IPTV providers.

Whats New

• Plugin now picks up 2 different types of older xtream panels.
    • Categories can now be selected for older xtream panels. Also you can now view the channel list for older panels.
    • Removed the check for empty categories. It was causing issues with some older panels, slows creation down and wasn't bringing much to the party.
    • Removed Rytec UK downloading every run. This was some experimental code I must have been messing with. The main code was commented out anyway, so it wasn't doing much other than slowing creation down.
    • Improved local and external M3U playlists handling.
    • Fixed buffer option description not showing in bouquet settings.

Enjoy.

https://paypal.me/kiddac

• Jedi Maker Xtream V5.28

New File on post 1.

Bit of a rushed release this as I am going out.

But I think I have fixed the live, vod, series selection that I broke in the previous release.

I think I have fixed the url check to see if it is active on update. (There was a variable name error in my code that I have changed.)

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!