Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 847,312 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• Jedi Maker Xtream 5.29

New file on post 1

Minor update.

Prevented Auto update deleting bouquets without first checking providers server is online.

Amended Catch up code, so if a channel states its has catchup, but there is no times and dates data to display, user can now manually pick from hourly times.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Official Post

Well mr Magic KiddaC dont now what you manage todo with this latest update but

Catchup accully works for channels even if EPG dont work :thumbup::thumbup::laugh1::laugh1:

No working EPG

dcff6e6.jpg

Press Stop button for Catchup

6add410075.jpg

And Viola ;) :)

f2c23.jpg

• Official Post

abu baniaz what are the future plans for the EPG mod that lots of people use.

Are you guys writing your own version or is this something that is going to remain 3rd party.

The plan is to make as many of those customisations part of the image as possible. As there are skins using those features, the changes will be done to make use of them.

• all my skins allow the use of the EPG mod. For both coloured buttons and EPG tabs. Onyx, slyk Q, vskins, slyk_1080_r19

I think chabs incorporated them into his skins too. Not to sure if he is active anymore though.

df8e578cbcbafe5358e8241bf.png

833c8bb.png

In my epg mods I butchered the original tabs code to work better. So the code or idea probably needs rewritting from scratch from a proper developer.

I use these elements in the skin code

Code
    <widget name="tabsrow" position="489,272" size="1431,54" backgroundColor="transparent" transparent="1" />
    <widget name="firsttab" position="0,0" size="0,0" font="Bold;30" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="#13131b" valign="center" halign="center" noWrap="1" transparent="0" zPosition="2" />
    <widget name="guidebouquetlist"  position="0,0" size="0,0" font="Regular;30" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="mid" valign="center" halign="left" noWrap="1" transparent="1" zPosition="2" />

Here is my original epgselection.py vix mod.

** I notice a few people have downloaded the file below.

This isn't to be used with new openvix (or any other image) as it will break your epg.

The attachement was for Abu's reference only.

• Hi im using a zgemma h2s on openatv 6.4. Everything works great on jedi except when i play a catchup channel i cannot get the seek bar to work. I can get it on screen but cant get it to move forward or back. Hope you can help.

kind Regards Neal

• is there a way to download and save the iptv m3u file?

beside the conversion into bouquet i also want to use this m3u with a player ...then i also can use start stop fwd backwrd funtion with enigma player

• Official Post

is there a way to download and save the iptv m3u file?

beside the conversion into bouquet i also want to use this m3u with a player ...then i also can use start stop fwd backwrd funtion with enigma player

Just copy and paste the line from your playlist.txt in your web browser address field and you should be able to save the m3u file

But for Player have you try Xstreamity by Kiddac? you can use the same playlist.txt as with Jedi and there you have all those options

you refer to without have to download the m3u file :)

X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player

• Is there any option to have subtitle with this plugin? I have searched regarding IPTV subtitle but did not find any thread or post.

Anyone knows if there is an option to have IPTV subtile.

Thanks guys

• Thank you i will give a try.

i have one more question. To create my own bouquet i edited the file /etc/enigma2/jediplaylists/playlists.txt where i added the URL to download my m3u file that will be converted into bouquet.

is there also a file where i can add my EPG URL ?

Thank you again for your help !!

• Official Post

I think you need to install a plugin called EPG Importer from feed.

As from the Heading of this thread "

Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator

This is only for Bouquet creator

i already use this EPG Importer, but my question was: is there a file similar to playlists.txt where i can insert the EPG URL ...the same URL i have to insert in the app jediplaylists ?

There will be a epg source created automatic when you use Jedi.

You can see this source in the same screen as where you select Live,Vod and series look belowe

Press blue button in EPG Import to select source

A

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!