Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 854,667 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• My objective to carry out a remote install using commands via SSH only. its all the access I have due to distance.

I can wget and install the IPK and create playlists.txt, I just need to find an automated way for the plugin to create the bouquets. I would normally have to do this onscreen. Even if I do this on one box and copy the relevant files (which files I don't yet know) over to others.

is this possible, any suggestions?

Thanks.

• Whilst openwebife is an option, it's often very glitchy and time consuming when remote viewing a distant connection and constantly waiting for page refreshes each second.

I would like to seek an automated approach if at all possible. If I find one, I'll report back.

Again, I appreciate your help and thank you for the awesome plugin, it's given me and my family back the service we mostly lost.

• Official Post

Is it possible to use epg?

Epg with Jedi is very depended on the provider having good epg.

You also need the EPG Importer plugin for DreamOS installed to get any epg.

When you have open plugin EPG Import press blue button for sources and find the source for your IPTV Provider created by Jedi.

Mark and press yellow button for manual download and see if you get any epg.

• Rikstation

In theory you can probably do this as a setup to give someone else. Probably easier to teamviewer into that person box though.

But I don't know the exact specifics of scripts.

I presume you would have to create all the files yourself first though by running through the motions once yourself on your own box.

This would then create the files.

/etc/enigma2/jediplaylists/

28.2e.txt

alias.txt

rytec.channels.xml.xz

playlists.txt

playlist_all.json

/etc/epgimport/

jmx.yourplaylist.channels.xml

jmx.yourplaylist.sources.xml

Copy these over probably by creating another IPK.

You would then have to inject into  /etc/enigma2/settings file the time for auto update.

This is a system file so you would have to stop enigma2 first.

init 4 (stop enigma2)

Code
     config.plugins.JediMakerXtream.wakeup=18:0

init 3

Then you probably need to run the update once, to kick it all in.

The python code called in plugin.py to do this is

Python
    from . import update
    self.session.open(update.JediMakerXtream_Update, 'auto')

One problem though, I do not know where epgimporter stores its checked epg sources. They would need to be checked to bring in the epg.

Are you still following. :)

So to summarise. Use team viewer or send them the pdf user guide that is on the first post. Simple.

And if you are provider trying to hide the login in details. Don't bother - I constantly tell people where these details live.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• I tried the plugin. Setup was easy and I have my bouquets all up and running. The only thing is that I watch a channel and it stops after a while . To make it work again I have to go to the next channel then come back to the channel I was watching. Any thoughts?I tried with various playlists.I have a duo2 and ultimo 4k. Behaviour is the same on both of them. Thanks

• I tried the plugin. Setup was easy and I have my bouquets all up and running. The only thing is that I watch a channel and it stops after a while . To make it work again I have to go to the next channel then come back to the channel I was watching. Any thoughts?I tried with various playlists.I have a duo2 and ultimo 4k. Behaviour is the same on both of them. Thanks

have u tried changing the settings to dvb or iptv etc then deleting and redoing bouquets

various playlists are these free ones of the net or paid iptv sub if so contact your provider.

• Very good Plugin. I use older Versions without Problem. I give the newest release a try.

Its running on a Dreambox 900 with newNigma Image .

• Official Post

Hi RDR yes give the newer version a try and if you use real old version you can in the newer choose the servicetype 8193 also as your player :)

Any lines you find on the net are hacked. Will have more users than allowed active users and will therefore stop after a short while. Usually 10 seconds, 30 seconds or 1 min.

If this is a paid subscription make sure you are only using on 1 device at a time if you only got a single user account.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

Any lines you find on the net are hacked. Will have more users than allowed active users and will therefore stop after a short while. Usually 10 seconds, 30 seconds or 1 min.

If this is a paid subscription make sure you are only using on 1 device at a time if you only got a single user account.

Paid. and works great on laptop or tablet. Just with the plugin stops every few minutes, no idea why.Tried changing the type of streaming but no luck.

• Any update on this issue? I need to restore the bouquets manually after an update and have turn it off for time being till this issue is resolved. Many thanks

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!