Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 853,928 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• Well, before that, when the serviceapp was enabled and you played "4097", I thought that serviceapp kicked in. And, when you opened DVB 1, I thought my enigma2 own playback system was dealing with it. My default player was always exteplayer3 in serviceapp settings. 4097 was ServiceMp3, 5001 was ServiceGst, I didn't even care about 5002.

Now, I've disabled the default player in serviceapp settings. It's all ok now.

I'm not technically good at this serviceapp thing. I might miss something, but it's working now and that is what I want.

• Why different naming convention for ipk and deb package ?
    previous version named enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream

and now named enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxstream

Why ? For Users with feed installation is bad because they get no update

The y have to deinstall old version and install new version

This is counterproductive

• Official Post

This problem is due to how dpkg works. You can't install a package over a package,

dpkg checks if the package you are trying to upgrade with is the same as the installed one.

When you build your Release file for the feeds you also create a uniq identifier that dont match the original package.

You have to ask your devs to check the dpkg code in addon manager. I can't check that for you since DE is Closed Source.

Check that they have the --force code correct adjusted

• I just figured out that one of my iptv providers doesnt support DVB(1) in live channels. I switched back to 5001. Why doesnt some providers support it ? What is the reason ?

Update on this:

Found the solution. Jedimaker is creating channels with the extension like .ts, .m3u8 from the providers which some of them doesn't work.

I easily removed all the extensions (.m3u8,.ts) in bouquets by thanks to Notepad++ . I also removed " /live " quotes from the stream urls which I found out that it doesn't work for the streams from some providers. And bang! they're working now by DVB(1).

Edited once, last by nitrococuk: 2nd update ().

• Thats not a solution next time jedimaker updates bouquets it will it will put them back to .m3u8 you should look at the playlists.txt file in etc\enigma2\jedimaker folder to see what your provider urls end in you also said you had changed stream type in jedimaker to 5001.

• Official Post

IMPORTANT INFO TO DREAMOS USERS OF JEDI

Thanks to satinfo who spotted a smal but very important typo in the DreamOS version.deb installer i have posted a new file in post nr1

There is nothing new from the old. But since I manage to put an "s" into Xtream you want be able to update when or if there comes a new

without first installing the file in post nr1.

You also need to use the dpkg force to replace the package that broken with the new one.

This is done like this:

1. download the .deb from first post and then with ftp transfer to the /tmp/ folder of your Dreambox.

2. Use a terminal like putty or DCC to open a telnet/ssh connection.

Now use this commands.

Code
    dpkg --force-all -i /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream_6.11.20210208_all.deb

This will correct my error and fix so you can update in the future :)

Sorry for the mess :) and sorry to all who keep this file in their feeds.

** edit by kiddac ** :concerned_disapproval:

• 3rd Update :

Found a permanent solution for this. I just went to " usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions\JediMakerXtream " and edited the " globalfunctions.py " .

On the live bouquetstring code, you need to remove these yellow lines and save ;

bouquetString += '#SERVICE ' + str(jglob.live_type) + str(custom_sid) + str(protocol) + str(domain) + '%3a' + str(port) + '/' \

+ str(stream_type) + '/' + str(username) + '/' + str(password) + '/' + str(stream_id) + '.' + str(output) + ':' + str(name) + '\n'

bouquetString += '#DESCRIPTION ' + str(name) + '\n'

bx.categoryBouquetXml('live', bouquetTitle, bouquetString)

bx.bouquetsTvXml('live', bouquetTitle)

This will get rid of " /live/ " and the un-needed extensions like ".ts, .m3u8" from the stream urls . So, my enigma2 can play streams by DVB(1) now without a problem. So all the live urls in my bouquets look like this now ;

" #SERVICE 1:0:1:02ae:0002:0:0:0:0:0:http%3a//iptv.net%3a8080/username/password/2:HD beIN SPORTS 1 "

You can do the same for the VODs as well, but DVB(1) is not good for VODs. I suggest you to leave it 4097 or 5001 . Don't touch the codes.

For the questions, Jedimaker is doing her job great. No problem at all.

As you see above, it will preserve the url types next time it auto-updates the bouquets.

• ** Note to all users **

Nitrococuk solution above is a personal solution to his problem and his provider.

Don't be changing that file - as it will break bouquets for the majority of people

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Sorry,here I have ATV 6.4 too, but your problem I don't have it.I think you have another problem, witch Skin is used?

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• I am using the default skin and the problem can also be re-created with the X-streamity plugin.

I have flashed the venton uni box with latest builds for 6.2 & 6.3 and both the plugins open in a small screen squashed up to the top left hand corner of the screen. Only a full re-boot will fix this, other plugins open up fine.

However I have a pre Nov 2019 back up build of open atv 6.3 and the problem goes away.

This seems to be happening just on the latest builds of 6.2 & 6.3.

I also have a mutant hd51 with the latest 6.4 and have no problems at all with the plugins.

• When using the plugin, none of the tv series are added to the bouquets, the tv series category is blank.

Can you advise what to do to solve this issue please...

Is this plugin only good for live tv and not series?

• When using the plugin, none of the tv series are added to the bouquets, the tv series category is blank.

I had the same issue with 2 of my suppliers but not the 3rd. I did have some luck by going back to v5.28 and got a 2nd one working but never all 3. Assume it must be a supplier issue as works ok for most people. XStreamity works perfectly though for all suppliers

I had the same issue with 2 of my suppliers but not the 3rd. I did have some luck by going back to v5.28 and got a 2nd one working but never all 3. Assume it must be a supplier issue as works ok for most people. XStreamity works perfectly though for all suppliers

It seems it might not be the most reliable plugin for the overall package. I will try the Xtreamity plugin instead.

Out of curiousity, where would i find the v5.28 of JEDI maker Xtream plugin so i could try that instead?

• Link is from another site so not sure whether I should be posting it, Mods please remove if breaking the rules. I personally think the things Jedi offers outweigh the issues, Grouping of bouquets, catchup prefix etc is something I use all the time and do not know of another single plug-in that would do that. I know Ketchup will show the catchup channels but not within the EPG.

https://tuples-images.co.uk/in…191220_all-ipk-rar.34140/

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!