Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 854,267 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• My epg importer is not downloading 2 iptv services that I have .It is pulling in 1 iptv and FTA channels .On another box all are showing epg.What can the reason be for working on one box and not the another.All details are correct .

• Not one to ask for help but getting annoyed using version 18 jedi

epg downloads 81933 events to the usb stick but only populates the us channels and not the uk. the epg worked fine before and its not supplier issue any one any idea whats going on tried usong standard skin incase was a skin issue

• No EPG in favorites/bouquets

Is EPG working for other users?

Where can I find a manual?

(I have found one, but it did not solve the problem)

Not sure what I am doing wrong or if I have missed something.

I have a DB-two and runs XStremety 3.53-20211113. All seems ok here and the EPG shows correctly in XStremity.

[Blue button] EPGImport. Automatic import EPG = on, Load EPG only services in bouquets = on. ... days = 7

[Sources] looks ok.

[Manual] counts 80,000+ events according to selected sources

in [Main Menu]-[Jedi Maker Xtream] I create he Favorites - seems correctly created.

Under plugin I run JediMakerXtremity V6.20

In the bouquet there are EPG info for the satellite, but not IPTV, there is no EPG info while zapping IPTV, but shows on satellite.

Edited once, last by moggi ().

• you need to run epgImporter plugin read jedi-maker-xtream-user-guide

• Thanks !!! :redface:

That put me on the track. The EPG Import LOG says; database disk image is malformed

This option is missinge: Clearing current EPG before import: Yes

Now I have to find out how to fix the image...

Edited once, last by moggi ().

• Official Post

Look into your /etc/enigma2 folder and you find a file named epg.db

Just delte the file and reboot your Dreambox.

Then run EPG Import again and all should work just fine :)

• As pretty much all complaints of late are about epgs. And there is nothing I can do about 3rd party epgs.

Lets try and summarise some potential fixes. (all menu options below are for openatv - your image will have similar menus)

EPG settings

Set epg data to be saved to external and not internal. IPTV epg is too big for internal memory.

setup > EPG > setup 
    20702fab5c40f479cf6be.png

Has your epg data become corrupt. Delete your epg data file either via ftp.

dreambox - /etc/enigma2/epg.db

others - your location as set in the above screenshot "EPG data location"

or via the menus

setup > EPG > Load/Save/Delete EPG data > delete EPG data

EPG importer settings.

setup > EPG > EPG-Importer

Automatic import EPG ... enable

Automatic start time - preferable a morning time - when your box is on and not off or in deep standby.
    Start import after booting up - never

Load EPG only services in bouquets - no
    Load EPG only for IPTV channels - no
    Clear current EPG before import - Yes - I always have this as yes incase something has become corrupt or clashes
    Load long descriptions up to X days - if your provider is huge - start low - maybe 3 to 5

Run Jedi once and make sure you select your provider in epg importer sources.
    To populate epg before the next auto time - run a manual scan.

Jedi Maker Xtream plugin

Main settings - try increasing the server timeout

Build bouquet - try 'Rebuild XMLTV EPG data' - this is slower but might catch an XML data error.

Lastly - a lot of providers get the offsets on epg wrong. So if you got epg, but its wrong - See ravstars advice on this.
    Epg offset tutorial by @ravstar

That is all the advice I can offer at the moment - my plugin is in no state to release any further updates at the moment as I am transitioning between old and new versions.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Database fixed, still no EPG and lost most sources.

Thanks for the above description, did no see it before I posted this. Will test it soon.

Still the same: EPG for the satellites, but none for iptv.

I was able to remove the epg.db using telnet as described in another tread. But no new was created after several reboots.

Now I thought I could reinstall the plugin "epginstaller" and unloaded it in Packetmanager - this was not a good idea :unhappy:

Anyhow, when I rebooted, the epg.db was there. But most sources was now missing (Rytec). Started a new import, without error messages. But still no EPG showing.

Now I need to put back the plugin "ipk". Years ago I used ipkg install /tmp/xxx.ipk

Seems to be another command or way to install. The ipk file is probably only deleted under boot.

FIXED: As KiddaC wrote it should be a .deb file.

Edited 3 times, last by moggi ().

• Sorry I don't have a dreambox and not sure what image you are running on it I thought dreambox used .deb file not ipk

• Works perfect! :)

Uploaded the .deb file to /tmp using filezilla

From the FileBrowser I installed the .deb extenson (I saw my dealer did it that way)

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!