Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 851,053 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• Jedimakerxream on vu+ solo 4k using openatv 6.5 fails to run correctly. Opens the plug-in from the feeds correctly, choose settings or any of the options and it closes down. Tried the latest on post #1, 5.32 but installs nothing. Just want to add I posted this because Xstreamity is now working on 6.5 and I was not sure if Jedi was also now working on Python 3

• Xstreamity was a bit of a test bed of getting a big plugin working on Python 3.

Jedi hasn't really been tested yet although lots of code has been converted to python 3.

So Jedi code refactoring will be done shortly. To be honest its just boring as hell doing these conversions so I just plodding along slowly

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Is it possible to add the possibility to use the 'The alias.txt file ' for a selected bouquet (not only for SKY bouquet) ? :crying:

Thanks

No sorry, the logic behind the alias.txt file is quite complicated even for just for 28.2e satellite.

It would massively complicate things further doing it for alternative satellites.

• When did I break Jedi???

Today or previously.

Just tried epg guide. With grouped bouquets set to yes.

All my programmes go to bbc one hd.

Ungrouped. EPG guide works fine.

Hmmmm.

• OK I am totally perplexed now.

Just installed the original epgselection.py (no mod) for openatv 6.3 still the EPG guide doesn't play grouped channels

This file hasn't changed in 12 months

I am 100% sure this used to work. Maybe it didn't . Maybe I only ever used the epg guide to use catchup.

• KiddaC , not sure what you mean by grouped channels, my jedimaker is still setup for catchup live set as (DVB1) and through jedimaker no catchup appears when I press one on designated buttons. I must be honest just use xstreamity for catchup now and it is working.

But I did check settings in xsteamity settings are set for (4097) for catchup, and I think only reason for setting dvb 1 in jedimaker was for recording.

Running jedimaker v6.00 and xstreamity v2.25 .

• What I mean is this.

Select group bouquets into its own folder

Then open the epg guide when in one of these bouquets

Click on any channel and it doesn't load the channel it loads BBC One HD

(Well it does on my openatv 6.3 and openatv 6.5)

9d5bca4.png

Channel select screen (tv button) works perfectly fine though.

• JediMakerXtream v6.01

New file on post 1

I think this is now full python 2.7 and python 3 compatible. Works on my setups anyway.

The bug if grouping playlists and then them not playing via EPG guide must have always been a bug. Nothing has changed there. Not fixed

dsayers I have looked at my code and openvix epg code, they all seem to tie up. So still don't know why that's not working for you.

• installed 6.01 this morning and it seems to create the bouquets correctly but after running Epgimporter no epg is created but guess that may be an epgimporter problem. That was for only 1 supplier but guess the others will also run ok, will confirm later. Should mention Vu+ Solo 4k on openatv 6.5

• Thanks,work´s verry well with my Mutant HD51 with ATV 6.5

I confirm the epg problem,epg is found but not displayed

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!