Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 851,254 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• I am not too familar with newnigma image.

But the lzma file is required for decompressing rytec files.

If you are not check boxing rytec, you can probably hack around this by opening

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXtream/menu.py

find this code.

Python
        def check_dependencies(self):
            dependencies = True

try:
                import lzma
            except:
                try:
                    from backports import lzma
                except:
                    dependencies = False

change that last line shown above to

dependancies = True

Then you will not get the dependancies loop.

It might work... It might not.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Official Post

If you have installed the EPG Import i pointed you to then after you have downloaded epg press menu and open log file to see if any epg actually got downloaded at all?? or if there is some errors

You can also post the log but first edit log to remove any provider referances

• Wenn Sie

WenIf I set the last point to true I get my iptv provider displayed in the epg importer and can load the epg. I checked it with the menu button. everything is there but nothing is displayed. Nevertheless, many thanks for your help.n Sie

• Wenn Sie

Wenn Sie den EPG-Import haben, haben Sie, Sie haben sich entschieden, haben Sie die Protokolldatei, um das Sehen und die Protokolldatei, um zu sehen, ob ein ein epg wurde wurde? oder wenn es einige Fehler gibt

Sie können das Protokoll auch lesen, aber das Protokoll protokollieren, um alle Rechtereferenzen zu entfernen

Die epg wurde wurde heruntergeladen.

• Official Post

If you are using Google Chrom for translation check your settings i dont read German ;)

• Wenn Sie

WeIf I set the last point to true, my IPTV provider is displayed in the epg importer and I can load the epg. I checked it with the menu button. Everything is there, but nothing is displayed. Still, thank you very much for your helpnn Sie

• Hello,

if the provider adds new groups (especially new series) they are added also to the bouquet list automatically on daily updates. Could this default behaviour be configurable? maybe saparately for 3 main types, live, movies and series to update only the fixed selected ones

my provider creates for each series its own group instead of a few main groups which are currently more than 200.

This is not a big problem but I need oft disable them again from the list manually

Edited once, last by tud2007 ().

• Hi KiddaC,

My iptv provider has 2 main sections - Live and Vod+Series.

Why I mention this: when I try to download the Vod , excluding the Series and Live section , is no problem.

The reason to split those sections is simple: I don’t want to have in 1 map everything.

So, in place of giving the name in my playlist, the name of my provider ( eg. xxxxtv.net) I name it “Live” playlist for live channels , and then I select only the live channels from the provider.

So. theoretically I could create 3 playlists : Live, Vod and series.

Practical, I managed to create the Live playlist and Vod list.

When I tried to create the 3rd list, selecting just the Series, this list took automatically the name of the second list ( Vod ) and the selection for Series become the Vod selected list.

Where I want to go with my question: on my main channels menu, I can’t create a 3rd map with Series.

Therefore I conclude that JedimakerXtream is good, as you mentioned before, just for live and vod's, and not for Series, right !?

Now, after downloading the Xtreamity and XC plugin forever, I can easily see all 3 main playlists: Live, Vod and Series.

Question: is there a way, that I can bring the 3rd list, Series in this case, in the channels lists with or without a plug-in ?

Or the other way: to acces directly from my remote control the 3 lists in one of those 2 plug-in , without going into main menu ?

I hope that you understood my explanation :)

Thank you !

:80:

• G.S

I think I know what you are talking about.

Here is a possible solution if I read your post correctly. Think outside the box.

In JediMakerXtream it classes a line to be the same if it has same domain, username and password.
    So if you duplicate your line and call one an alias of live, but the try and change the name of the second to series it is looking for the same reference of domain, username and password to write the alias name into that data set.
    Line 2 will overwrite the name, in line 1.

in playlists.txt file you can duplicate a line, but change some of the username or password to encoded characters.
    That way it will think its a different line.

Then you can created 3 iptvs bouquets.

Live
    VOD

Series

ie.

Code
    http://domain.xyz:80/get.php?username=user&password=pass&type=m3u_plus&output=ts
    http://domain.xyz:80/get.php?username=%75ser&password=pass&type=m3u_plus&output=ts
    http://domain.xyz:80/get.php?username=user&password=%70ass&type=m3u_plus&output=ts

Above is the same 3 lines but written differently.

%75 = u

%70 = p

use the website to look up your encoded character swaps.

https://www.w3schools.com/tags/ref_urlencode.ASP

** edit do not change username and password characters. Series will fail. Change the domain name characters instead **

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• I've added my provider details but I receive an error message saying "server down or user no longer authorised". My provider said the server isn't down... Not sure why it won't work! Can anyone help at all?

• Any idea why I get the Series Bouquets but not any data within them. XSreamity works fine as does XCPlugin. This only happens with 1 supplier with both Live and Vods being ok as is my other supplier on Live, Vod and Series. Running openatv 6.4 on vu+ solo 4k and have tried v6.10 & v6.11

I know nobody has responded but just an update, if I hit the Info Button for Show Channels when in Jedi on the bouquet list for Series it shows me what is within each one but for some reason does not create them. Also tried on openatv 6.5 and the same issue persists.

Updated: switched the provider to use e2m3u2bouquet and it works and pulls in all the Series Bouquets and underlying episodes. Tried using the same url in Jedi setting the Select playlist type to M3U file but again it only creates the Bouquets and no episode data even though you can display it using the info button prior to bouquets creation. Bummer as prefer Jedi but such is life.

Edited 3 times, last by tbe ().

• tbe have you tried in playlists settings for that provider selecting Rebuild XMLTV EPG data ot changing stream type

urie I have tried that and even tried from a complete clean reflash of my system with nothing else installed except Jedi & EPGimport but nothing. Odd that I see them when pressing show channels but it just does not create them. Thanks for the response

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!