Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 853,716 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• KiddaC any idea why 1 of my providers on Jedi is showing as Server Not Responding (Error URL is invalid or not responding) even if I delete and re-create it but the same details are working in Xstreamity without issue even after setting a manual update on the blue button. It refreshed ok this morning, by the time stamp, and the bouquets it created are still working. I know this is not your issue but just wondering with your experience if you have any ideas.

• KiddaC any idea why 1 of my providers on Jedi is showing as Server Not Responding (Error URL is invalid or not responding) even if I delete and re-create it but the same details are working in Xstreamity without issue even after setting a manual update on the blue button. It refreshed ok this morning, by the time stamp, and the bouquets it created are still working. I know this is not your issue but just wondering with your experience if you have any ideas.

try deleating the playlist_all.json from the etc\enigma2\jediplaylists folder

by me is this if i have a mistake in the url

if i check then and add correct it run ;)

• it is not a mistake in the URL as nothing has changed and I have even re-input and copied the working link from Xstreamity into Jedi and same problem. Provider cannot help so I am completely lost at the moment, but thanks for your response.

• it is not a mistake in the URL as nothing has changed and I have even re-input and copied the working link from Xstreamity into Jedi and same problem. Provider cannot help so I am completely lost at the moment, but thanks for your response

did you try deleting the playlist_all.json file ? i have had same problem in both jedimaker and xstreamity .json got corrupted

• it is not a mistake in the URL as nothing has changed and I have even re-input and copied the working link from Xstreamity into Jedi and same problem. Provider cannot help so I am completely lost at the moment, but thanks for your response

did you try deleting the playlist_all.json file ? i have had same problem in both jedimaker and xstreamity .json got corrupted

must admit I have tried that so will do in awhile as recording something for the wife at the moment so dare not fast restart until it is over 😉

Edited once, last by tbe ().

must admit I have tried that so will do in awhile as recording something for the wife at the moment so dare not fast restart until it is over 😉

same problem still in Jedi, as said Xstreamity has no issue

• Official Post

Did you increase the server timeout?? check if the settings. I have to use longer time in Jedi then I use with Xstreamity.

• looks like provider issue as they did something their end and appears ok now using XE plug-in.
    Update Jedi still not working, Reflashing to backup as I did a software update for openatv 6.4 this morning and looks like it is since then it has gone wrong.

Backup from a week ago but same problem so not that, keep digging I assume😒

• I can only say that with my IPTV Provider/Jedymakerxtream/ATV 6.4 from yesterday all works well,no problems here.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• That was a mission.

I have finally got to the bottom of the error iptv plugins seem to be all of a sudden showing

'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0x9c in position 1: invalid start byte

or showing "server not responding" for no reason.

the player_api url which is used to read basic playlist/user account info has always been an uncompressed json file.

Some providers have started compressing this file into gzip only version.
    This wasn't expect, so the plugins are trying to read a compressed file as if its uncompressed file.

This can be overcome by simply removing the accept-content type in the headers. (if you have it in there)

There are probably other ways around it to.

I will update any necessary files and my plugins shortly. I think xstreamity is already ok. Jedi Maker needs amending, not to sure about Jedi EPG

tbe

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• For Jedi Maker Xstream just replace your plugin file with this one

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXtream

Works thanks

Update: the number of Active Connections does not seem to update as now always shows as ‘None’ whereas it used to be 0 and then increment as connections made. Not a problem but just for reference. Second supplier shows as 0 but does increment if existing connection made. However, what I have also seen is that Xstreamity sees the Active Conn as 0 but again does not increment when a connection is active. This is only for the supplier details I sent you as the others are ok. Not a major issue and really just for reference before anyone else possibly comments on it.

• Hmmm, just a thought...

for those people who have a provider that sets the active connections to "null".

Can you use this with unlimited connections. Although it quotes a maximum connection.

If the active connections isn't going up, how does it know if its reached the max connections.
    Not looked at the code of xtream codes for a while. But I presume its along the lines of "if active connections <= max connections... blah blah blah"

I just tried one of these providers and had 2 stream runnings and the player_api and panel_api still both reported active connection as 'null'.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!