Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 848,956 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• You will only get categories if

A) your playlist is an external xtream codes / XUI one playlist. It reads the categories automatically.

or

B) your external or local playlists is in the format of m3u_plus

and therefore will have a "group-title" in the playlist data.

713ac45bc3ea21fc493ed0.png

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Hi Kiddac on the next update Jedi Maker Xtream could add the PT language?

Hello, please update your translation with translation file JediMakerXtream.pot and you will see that there are 48 new lines and 34 old lines.Your translation has old lines and no new lines.I created a translation template from version jedimakerxtream_6.18.20210829.JediMakerXtream.zip

English translation files have now been updated on my github

https://github.com/kiddac/Jedi…/locale/en_GB/LC_MESSAGES

setnof16  FRAP

• thanks now bouquets have been created for each category but no possibility to unselect the category?

• how do i change the offset in the displayed catchup times?

for example F1 race on 4 starts at 6.30 but when i enter catchup it is showing at 7.30.

Ive tried changing the catchup timeshift offset in the playlist but it doesnt change

• Its been mentioned of late that enigma2 bouquets is having problems with some providers. Especially XUI ONE panels.

For example

Live streamtype 1 - not playing because of redirects and token use.

You therefore have to use stream type 4097

But then there is also the added problem that some 4097 streams are not stopping the original stream immediately when channel zapping and you end up with multiple connections which can put you over your connection allowance.

This means your streams are likely to stop, or any recordings will stop.

Now I don't know if this is a certain provider issue or XUI ONE panels as a whole or whether something has changed in Enigma2 lately.

Either way this is nothing to do with my plugin and nothing I can fix. As all my plugin does is create the files to be read by the bouquets.

If you are having these issues I recommend not using a bouquet maker and instead use an IPTV player like my xstreamity plugin.

Because going over your connection limit all the time is only going to lead to problems with your provider.

• Official Post

There is absolut no problem using 4097 as your default stream player. Only when you are using an OE-A based image and ServiceAPP.

There is no reason why you should set ServiceAPP as your default player and it also do not install as the defautl player.

Leave the settings to default. Service App will kick in when it's in use anyway. Only needs to be used when servicetype 5001 or 5002 is selcted

Let the defult enigma2 playe do it's intended work for servicetype 4097, 8193 and DVB 1

Now you want have any issues with connection to XUI OPNE panels

• Thank always Kiddac for your great work, i ask 3 little things:

1 - Regarding this point:

Q) My provider has a different EPG address to the one that is shown by your plugin

My plugin will try show an xmltv epg address based on a standard format.

On creating your bouquets you can edit this value (text button) to be whatever you want. It will remember this setting for future bouquets creation or updates.

is possible insert option keyboard and not use keys of remote to write a new address

..........SOLVED :-)

2 - Where these istructions (epg, if vod yes or not, etc) are stored in dec ?

3 - Is possible insert in config the option to put the channels created on top or botton of list channels already present previously ?

Thank and good day

Hispa

- OpenATV & PurE2 - user :-) -

Edited 8 times, last by hispanico957 ().

• pressing txt button when going to edit should bring up virtual keyboard.

• We have tried this a few times, and it just gets confused and breaks things.

So unfortunately IPTV bouquets are staying at the bottom.

There will be no option to put IPTV at the top.

• I've been experimenting with this on ViX PY3 image whilst I try to get Sulls app upgraded to PY3. I use playlist editors like the XEEV and M3u4u. If I put the m3u link from these sites in the playlist.txt, it gives server not responding and on pressing OK, says invalid URL. If I download the m3u and place it on my NAS and enter the external link, then the same happens. If I put the m3u on the box, then it loads OK, so the file itself is valid.

Not sure if I'm missing something but isn't it supposed to download a standard m3u from an external link or does it only download from the panel link with the API call. I was just trying to automate the process as much as possible without having to manually download and FTP to box every time something changes

• Official Post

Read the faq in first site of this thread lincsat lots of nice info that explain most of user questions

Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

• I've been experimenting with this on ViX PY3 image whilst I try to get Sulls app upgraded to PY3. I use playlist editors like the XEEV and M3u4u. If I put the m3u link from these sites in the playlist.txt, it gives server not responding and on pressing OK, says invalid URL. If I download the m3u and place it on my NAS and enter the external link, then the same happens. If I put the m3u on the box, then it loads OK, so the file itself is valid.

Not sure if I'm missing something but isn't it supposed to download a standard m3u from an external link or does it only download from the panel link with the API call. I was just trying to automate the process as much as possible without having to manually download and FTP to box every time something changes

Edited once, last by robcwm: Not sure for XEEV, but for m3u4u there is a download timelock so when first entering a playlist you have to wait at least 1 minute between making call to m3u4u to verify server conn before pressing green "create". usually that 1 min is not an issue as it takes longer than that to type in the epg url. After that daily auto bouquet update works as intended. Regarding not loading when copy pasting into playlist.txt thats probably an unseen space creeping in at start or end of url. ().

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!