Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 848,940 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• Hello and congratulations on the plugin that I have been using for a long time and it is really very nice.

I notice that from the latest version, when I set automatic updating at a certain time, it deletes the bouquets created with the vhannibals plugin. Use of OPENPLI image 8.1. In the previous version this did not happen. How could I solve?

• try these commands in telnet/putty

one of them should get you up and running.

opkg install python-lzma

or

opkg install liblzma5

if it doesn't your image is not compatible with this plugin. Which image are you using.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Hi All

Does someone know the setting to stop the active channel number flashing on the clock display?

I have openatv 6.4

skyNEW 1.003

Zgemma h2s

When the channel number flashes the screen freezes and when the clock is displayed again the stream starts.

• Yes it works but KiddaC did ask what image you were using it may help him in future.

• You have probably posted this in the wrong section as its not really jedi related.
    Jedi plays streams via enigma2 channelselect code. The same way it plays a satellite stream. So I have no control over how a stream is played in this plugin. Or what happens when you do. It creates the bouquet folders only.

SkyNEW is not my skin - its chab's skin. I don't fix other people's skins. But you can see if its a skin issue by switching to default skin on your box.
    (he probably doesn't realise he has just swore at me :) )

My skins live here. Are still maintained and problem free (ish)
    Enigma2 KiddaC

And my equivalent old sky skin is here.
    *UPDATED* Slyk 1080 R19 (Install - FAQs)

• 🤣 Sorry Kiddac I'm a muppet lol. Yes it's chabs skin, I'll try yours and see if the issue is still there. Should I have posted on an openatv thread?

• Btw my device infos:

Device:Dreambox dm900
    Dreambox OS Version:4.3.3r3-2021-10-29
    Image Version:Experimental 2021-10-29
    • Official Post

aszxc

You are using a DreamOS image so to install the missing lzma module you have to do it this way

Code
    apt-get update && apt-get install python-backports-lzma

And KiddaC you need to update your dependency.sh

We have fixed it before but maybe your template has not been updated :)

• Ok so, below is the screenshot right after creating bouquets and these have been arranged in default order

6f8b2254d0594c.jpg

I rearranged the bouquets based on my preferred order by going into move mode and then disabled the move mode.

a62c04e2.jpg

Once JMX runs an automatic live bouquet update, it then rearranges bouquets in default order same as it is showing in first screenshot.

• Right how jedi currently works on update.

It loads bouquets.tv and deletes all entries related to that iptv.

It then rebuilds the list (in case there any new ones) and appends this new list to bottom of the bouquets.tv

This is why it resets.

In order to what you are asking. Its a bit more complicated.
    I would have to not delete all entries for this iptv.
    For every update entry I would have to check it exists.

If not append it to the bottom. Because if you have reshuffled the original list around, there is no known place of where to add it.

If I do the above, then the lists all become out of order very easily.

• Just use a playlist editor to arrange your bouquets, use that source into Jedi and then update will always stay as you desire

Edited once, last by robcwm ().

• Kiddac i have a "strange" problem, in playlist i set Vod Order in default channel order (provider), run it and all ok, but if i comeback on playlist it change in A-Z

I try different time and always it behaves like this

Why not save this option ???

Thank

Hispa

- OpenATV & PurE2 - user :-) -

Edited 2 times, last by hispanico957 ().

• Can anyone explain why i not can see series in Jedi Maker Xtream

It works in X-Streamity but in Jedi Maker Xtream it is emty

the 2 plugins do not function in the same way. Jedi has to get all the information in one call.
    It therefore uses the get.php file to parse series data.

Jedi is looking for lines in that file that have /series/

If you get.php doesn't do series like this then it will not pick them up

Download your get.php in a browser and see what format your series are. Some providers actually put the series in the /movies/

So series might actually be in the VOD section in Jedi.

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!