Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 853,687 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• How are you my kiddaC boss? I hope your health is fine ,boss Now time to release New version no v6.20 is Now v7 please with picons uploader you are a Great man and your job is super

Thank you for your hard working for us

• hello can me help me with epg ?

hello can anyone help me with my epg ??

my provider has always helped me via teamviewer. just get no more support now. I've tried many epg imports, but without success. ok what should i choose from the link? which epg is correct, search german :strahlendes Gesicht mit lachenden Augen:

Edited once, last by master G: Merged a post created by stuppyc into this post. ().

• this is my modified functions according to my provider for such renames and some custom sortings in live and vod lists. these are hardcoded and cannot be set via plugin gui. just upload it in plugin folder to test if it helps.

(make a backup before or reinstall the plugin for fallback).

what exactly is this mod doing.

Can you show me a before and after screen shot

From looking at the code it just seems to be sorting the name into 4k, fhd, hd, sd

rather for example like many defaults of sd,hd,fhd,4k

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• hello can me help me with epg ?

hello can anyone help me with my epg ??

my provider has always helped me via teamviewer. just get no more support now. I've tried many epg imports, but without success. ok what should i choose from the link? which epg is correct, search german :strahlendes Gesicht mit lachenden Augen:

Create your bouquets via the plugin

To view EPG

Go into EPG importer

Select your playlist in sources

Save

Manually download sources

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• i have do that , not running epg , in xtremily is epg , by jedi is nothing epg

• are you selecting iptv provider in epg importer save then yellow button to import

• these make the list easier to search or zap the channels especially for the large lists (unfortunately I need to modify it each time a new version has been released :)

- it removes the country codes from the channels' names (2 letters followed by non-word characters), it finds then many picons by snp

- it also sorts, better said groups the names by theirs qualities

all HD,4K,SD,.. (according to last word in the name) would be listed among each other, otherwise no changes with the position in the list

for example

before

channel1 hd

channel1 sd

channel2 4k

channel2 hd

channel2 sd

channel3 sd

after

channel2 4k

channel1 hd

channel2 hd

channel1 sd

channel2 sd

channel3 sd

- movie names are lowercased and capitalized to make better searching

• I've tried 7 different epg imports, but they all don't work. I don't know anymore, that's why I'm here

have already tried it. I'm not stupid, I added sources, then search, but there are 0 results. so found 0 . I've tried many images. openpli openatv , epg without function on iptv . The epg works for blackhole, but I don't like the image.

can someone help me remotely, i.e. via teamviewer? would also pay something

can nothing me help me ??????????

Edited 2 times, last by stuppyc: Merged 2 posts created by stuppyc into this post. ().

• Appears to be a challenge to have EPG up and running.

Not sure, but it looks like several EPG services are running at the same time making conflicts. EPG disappear after a time or when zapping.

• XStremity runs fine "alone", using it´s own .db
    • EPG-Import, to be used with JediMaker. I recommend to reboot before manual update.
    • "Unknown" EPG reads 7 days from TV8, Sjuan or TV4. Works fine with those above.
    • EPGrefresh makes conflicts and should be disabled/removed.

• Other "Unknown" EPGs might make conflict or work fine??? Please advice!

Please correct if I am wrong, assume I am.

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!