Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 854,788 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• for the epg issue, I had also similar problem and removed the epg file once before import (option is available in the menu) , it did work then. maybe the file was corrupt

I've tried 7 different epg imports, but they all don't work. I don't know anymore, that's why I'm here

have already tried it. I'm not stupid, I added sources, then search, but there are 0 results. so found 0 . I've tried many images. openpli openatv , epg without function on iptv . The epg works for blackhole, but I don't like the image.

can someone help me remotely, i.e. via teamviewer? would also pay something

no one can help me here, can't get any further, and watch sky without seeing what's going on is really stupid.

• stuppyc

send me a private message with your actual iptv line and I will run some tests on your line and see if your line is the issue or your setup is the issue.

to send me a private message click the speech bubbles top right and add KiddaC as participant.

If its your setup I can teamviewer into your box and try to fix things. Its quicker if I check it on my box first though.

I did offer the other night to teamviewer into your box for you, but you didn't seem to be around that hour I offered.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• So we got to some sort of solution for stuppy, but it required using my jedi epg assigner.

the problem was either too larger an epg file

or the provider was cutting off current time data due to time offsets.

there does seem to be some epg data from the provider.

Its a weird one. Looks like it should work for me, but it doesn't

• seagen don't worry about it being an openpli issue at the moment.

Just tried a test line on my openatv build and getting the same blank data for the same country bouquets. So its looking highly likely thats there is possible an xml data error somewhere. Their guy is looking into it.

For now, my job is done. Spent far too much of my time on this issue.

We will come back to it, when and if I need to.

• Are they using xui one panel? Latest beta panel has a new epg method that uses epg catch. My provider uses stable xui release so I'm not sure how that works

The provider can change this enabling legacy xmltv url

They can also use different epg URLs

Code
    http://dns.com/epg.php?username=example&password=example

http://dns.com/xmltv.php?username=example&password=example
  • I have made a one line script using sed command that removes unwanted alphanumerics or special characters from all bouquet channel names i.e. [UK] [HD] |UK| (UK) etc. in userbouquets.jmx....tv files sitting in the enigma2 folder.

In this way the channel name appears short and accurate and it also starts showing SNP picons for most of channels except few though I am using my provider's picon which I like compare to any other (personal preference).

I have also set up cron just to make sure the script runs after jedimakerxtreme update that reset the channel names to default. :winking face:

On top of it, I have created another script that download the provider picon from m3u file and rename them exactly as the shortened channel names the other script has created so no missing picons. :winking face with tongue:

added screenshots to show how it looks before and after

c3601d112808c9550.jpga3987b11a5f1e63943f8.jpg

• picon.py is a core component. We don't mess with core components.

And yes my skins have a custom picon.py but that is no good for other skins.

Plus I cannot second guess these prefixes. The user would have to enter their own style depending on their provider.

• And also the word 'HD' and alphanumeric from #DESCRIPTION too to match snp name e.g. [UK] [4K] BBC 1 HD should be renamed as BBC one

• The script is almost ready though can you guys share sample channel names and special characters we need to get rid of? just to make sure we include these at first place rather than updating the script later and reinstalling it again?

So far I got the following examples

|UK||HD||4K|

UK|HD|

UK|

[UK][HD][4K]

[UK][HD]

[UK]

UK:

(UK)- ??? I can get this removed this though need to be specific on this as some sports event channels do use () commonly for events name

Anymore examples?

Cheers

• One of my suppliers comes in as UK FHD BBC 1 or UK HD BBC 1 or UK SD BBC 1 so is it possible that the FHD, HD or SD can be stripped but then added back after the channel name so becomes BBC 1 FHD or BBC 1 HD or BBC 1 SD which is the same way as my alternative supplier is displayed. Am I asking too much?

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!