Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 854,777 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• ravstar if you haven't looked at what I do for UK rytec.

All the crazy code for matching uk rytec is found in globalfunctions.py

But there is a hell of a lot going on in that code to match uk iptv to uk rytec channels.

starting from line

Code
    if bouquet['bouquet_info']['epg_force_rytec_uk'] is True \

tbe your example is for uk, so rytec names swap should work for you. Although it won't put the sd,hd, etc back at the end.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• [4K] BBC 1 HD
    [HD] BBC1 HD

Just two examples so how do you differentiate between the two streams

categories can be bad ,

UK | i,e space

EU | UK

AM |USA

the list can go on but even then we still need to add usa or uk for example to categories in bouquets

• Agree! The channel names are all over the place. My script can only remove the special characters and the unwanted text in between, not more than that.

• Anyone else getting a blue screen crash from jedi when selecting "edit playlist"? I'm in 6.20 in openatv 7.

Edited once, last by nextman ().

• Any idea how I can solve this issue,

Vu solo2 running openvix. 6.0.001

"Execution progress.

cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma 2 plugin exension jedimakerxtream:python lzma.

opkg_solver_install: cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extension-jedimakerxtream.

Execution finished!!"

• Can you not install jedimakerxtream from download plugins on the box? It should be in extensions

• Well I'll be.

Talk about making things difficult for myself.

Thank You.

• telnet this command

opkg install liblzma5

and update your vix image. Its beta, they are fixing things all the time. your image is now 6.0.007

VU+ SOLO 2

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• nextman hmm that might be an issue.
    Only got vix 6 on my other box at the moment. And it doesn't break on that. Hmm

openatv were breaking these config components for no reason whatsover. So they have changed something that has broke my code.

Somebody else on one of my threads mentioned a confignumber issue too for these latest builds.

I can see in my code though I got a mix of strings and integers going on for this port variable.

try this file.

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXtream/

• Hello....

same m3u list ...

some channels on octagon sf8008 with jedi maker xtream plugin, black screen, instead on android smartphone, with iptv app, the same channels open normally ....

only a few channels, the rest open normally

• Yes, that's fixed it. Thanks kiddac.

• VIX 6 what version or revision like openatv they also update not nightly builds like openatv but when asking for info on vix forums they ask for revision number a lot can change between builds.

but glad to hear with KiddaC you got things sorted :smiling face:

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!