Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 850,396 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• Can you add an option for loading the picons to the Bouquet list too and "Automatic live boupuet update" at Startup as option?

Can you not just enable picons in normal enigma2 settings

I can enable it but i have to download the Picons first. X-Streamity can show the picons that comes with the IP Line maybe jedi can donload this picons and use it for the bouquets

• Jedi only creates bouquets. Its uses the built in enigma2 code for your picons on channel select screen.

Downloading picons for jedi is a slow process and could mean downloading 10000 + picons depending on your provider.
    This would probably cripple most boxes.

As xstreamity is my own player I download the picons on the fly for each individual channel as you hover or access it, these picons are embedded in your providers API data.

The 2 plugins are totally different.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Hi, I'm trying to install jedimakerxtream on openvix 6.0.7 / xstreamity but once installed there is no menu item and I cannot find a way to open it. It doesn't appear in the plugins list either. It does appear in the list when I click 'remove plugin', so I'm really not sure what to do...has anyone seen this and got any advice please?

• cojones how are you installing this via plugin feeds,

or copying the ipk over to tmp folder and installing via ipk packager or telnet

Hi, I have resolved it and I believe the issue to be something to do with old settings. I did a fresh install of 6.0.008 but didn't restore anything. I set up everything as new. It was available in the plugins, installed with no issues and is working perfectly. Thank you! It seems that there was something I was restoring that prevented me from seeing it in the plugins.

• cojones how are you installing this via plugin feeds,

or copying the ipk over to tmp folder and installing via ipk packager or telnet

Hi, I have resolved it and I believe the issue to be something to do with old settings. I did a fresh install of 6.0.008 but didn't restore anything. I set up everything as new. It was available in the plugins, installed with no issues and is working perfectly. Thank you! It seems that there was something I was restoring that prevented me from seeing it in the plugins.

you should have checked \usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions to see if JediMakerXtream folder ws still present after you uninstalled there could have been items still present , sometimes there can be problems with plugin installs ( not just jedimaker ) due to old files still left so best to check if plugin folder is still present if so delete it.

• Hi,

Apologies if this has already been asked, but is there a way to set up a rule to avoid the plugin the sync some channels based on their name during the list creation?

For example, if i don't want to have UHD channels appearing in the different lists, is this possible via a config tweak?

thanks in advance for your replies.

• You cannot do it with my jedi plugin if its an xstream playlist url, its all or nothing I am afraid. You can only untick categories, not channels.

Local m3u playlists you can add and edit to your hearts content. ;)

And if your channels don't change a lot, download your get.php url. Editted it in a text editor and add the m3u8 file to etc/enigma2/jediplaylists/ folder

But you can hide channels with my xstreamity iptv player if you haven't tried that plugin

• Hi KiddaC,

My provider has changed the names of the UK Sport & TV boquet, is it possible to add extra bits to the file to change the alias name properly?

Or maybe can you tell me where i can find it, so i try it myself?

Example, now in the list:

15 |UK|HD| SKY SPORTS NEWS

16 |UK|FHD| SKY SPORTS NEWS

17 |UK|SD| SKY SPORTS NEWS

18 |UK|HEVC| SKY SPORTS NEWS

After the change (Replace UK channel names - on, UK only:Force UK name swap - on):

15 HD SKY SPORTS NEWS

16 HD SKY SPORTS NEWS

17 SD SKY SPORTS NEWS

18 HEVC SKY SPORTS NEWS

It shout be something like this:

15 SKY SPORTS NEWS HD

16 SKY SPORTS NEWS HD

17 SKY SPORTS NEWS

18 SKY SPORTS NEWS HD

• Jedimaker is just to make your bouquets with options to disable ones you do not need + options to have catchup if available via your provider. when you pull playlist in
    if you want to go that far you will need to invest in an editor :smiling face:

• God its a long time since a write this plugin now.
    We do have an alias file.
    etc/enigma2/jediplaylists/alias.txt

Find the proper channel equivalent. i.e skspnews

Add in your new name at the end of the list. That should then populate these channels with the rytec epgs

["skysp news", "sky sports news", "sky sport news", "sd sky sport news"],

["skysp news hd", "sky sport news hd", "sky sports news hd", "sky sports news hq", "hd sky sport news"],

Bit of a manual faff, but once done, you wont have to do it again. But keep a copy of this file for when there are plugin updates.

It's a bit complicated to do this in the plugin, to many possibilities with no standardisation of channel names, but there was conversation that I could get around it my asking the user to enter their prefix style and working with that. Thats not going to be done for a while yet.

• yes... Mr KiddaC never stops

I started re-writing it last year, then I was seriously ill for the first 2 months of ths year, and still not 100%

But Jedi plugin is complicated, so it is not as easy as just carrying on where I left off. So probably start from scratch again.

It's nothing major, just bringing it more in line with the way I do certain things with my other plugin XStreamity which has been given a lot more attention and more up to date. Also see if I can hack in a way to read series as the direct source streams that some providers are now using(XUI ONE panels) means series are not currently populated.

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!