Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 853,701 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• Hello KiddaC,

When creating bouquets with JediMaker, a Channels.xml is created. With this Channels.xml, EPG data is transferred to the bouquet created by JediMaker.

EPG is missing for some channels, although Xstreamity also has EPG for these channels.

Channels.xml created by JediMaker is responsible for the EPG assignment.

Using Channels.xml created by Xstremity for bouquets, no EPG

I realize that both programs have different code.

I would like to ask you politely when you have time to answer the following questions:

- what is the difference between the Channels.xml from Xstreammity and from JediMaker?

-What is the function of Xstreamity created Channels.xml?

-Why is it not possible to use Channels.xml created with Xstreammity as an EPG like JediMaker?

Thanks

Translated with Google

• xstreamity downloads the data, tries to work out the server offset if wrong, tries to cleans the data of any errors, converts it to json format to be quickly read,

while also having a secondary epg from epg importer that will try to fill in any gaps by reading epg custom sids (satellite refs) if the provider has used these rather than an ID in his epg data.

Jedi just downloads the data using epg importer. There will be no error checking. (bad data will just fail). I think epg importer reads custom sids. I can't remember.

But Jedi uses enigma2 bouquets code. So I have no control over the data in jedi.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Hi, is it possible to change audio from Ger to Eng when watching sky de? Using this plugin, i had no issues before the movies went dark, Thanks.

< VU+ Ultimo 4K - OpenBH v5.3 - Primesat PR1200 V-Box - CM 1.2M Dish - Jaeger SMR 1224 Motor - Inverto Twin C120 LNB - Raven Feedhorn >

• Hi, is it possible to change audio from Ger to Eng when watching sky de? Using this plugin, i had no issues before the movies went dark, Thanks.

it must be the actuall streams i can switch between english and german but its still in german . I may also be audio settings on box never tried to change language before on live streams via iptv.

• That image is what i got through my dish when watching the movie channels, but now they have gone off and im accessing via iptv through my ultimo 4k i only have the stream for German :(

Try the 007 movie channel to see if you have multiple audio selections because i do know that some channels are only german but i was always able to select english through that menu when watching the channels through my dish.

I just dont have experience with iptv like i did with oscam.

< VU+ Ultimo 4K - OpenBH v5.3 - Primesat PR1200 V-Box - CM 1.2M Dish - Jaeger SMR 1224 Motor - Inverto Twin C120 LNB - Raven Feedhorn >

Edited once, last by BanjoXo71 ().

• Audio will be dependent on the streams. I haven't seen many offer different language audio options on live streams.

Its a shame that, but what can one do, guess i will stick to sly UK.

• For me it appears that sky de only stream in their native language. How is it we could change the audio when watching from the dish? Whats the difference?

• KiddaC , found problem I was having with online update and keeping settings ,

openatv backup setings are loaded then when jedimaker is installed it deletes all jedimaker bouquets and any files in epgimporter folder and playlist_all.json file via scripts in control folder , in fact even your files in control folder from latests version on here.

Are different from ones on openatv download version via plugins , but no worries i know when doing online update I just need to then manually select restore settings them everything is ok . X-Streamity no problems with that it only has controle file ,and not postrm and preinst.

but no worries Im sure you are still busy developing new version of jedimaker ( if you are keeping ok ) :smiling face:

• Sorry to say nearly one years no update this version this Means JEDI is No more updates, please forget Jedi and look forward something new and freshness and another think all know mr KiddaC boss health is not very well we are all pray for him very soon All is well

• I am now up to the select channels page ;)

I keep saying miah, I am plodding along slowly. It is a mega complex plugin this.
    If I was just doing xtream codes bouquets its dead easy, but I also allow any type of external playlists and local playlists. So the code has to be written 3 times for each with totally different code depending on the playlist type.

Which is a mega ball-ache.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Give KiddaC time and im sure he will bring a very nice and fresh update

in the end he does this on a hobby basic and we cannot demand anything

im very great full for this plugin and use it on a daily basic :-)

the best about this plugin is that has also support from the author him self, not like some other plugin that there is not information to find and the author just disappears under another user mane or he asks for payment after 2 months use

Jedi plugin is one of the best and here I rest my case

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!