Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 852,865 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• Unless I call this one Jedi Live. :upside down face:

The old Jedi still works anyway (for vod - sketchy on series). We just trying to make the codebase better, and bring in some requested new functionality.

My dear KiddaC boss

Problem is long time no update the old version since 2021 people wait for new version and we are known you doing hard job for us in the time your health is most important for us

We are looking Jedi xtream v7 bouqetmaker

No only jedi live

Jedi xtream for only Live channels

Epg and if you can picon downloaded just all for us And if someone like series’s vod who have better options xtreminity

Please boss don’t mind if I’m wrong

Thank you

Edited once, last by miah ().

• KiddaC

kann you please do in jedimaker

by vods fast forword function and pause ?

perhaps in next version that it have by vods the pictures and the description from the vod?

it would make jedimaker to the perfect tool

i now it give xc and xstreamity plugin

but would me amazin if it gibe all in jedimaker so i can use my box very comfortable and must no switch between apps

if vod picture and description is not possible its ok so long i can start stopp the vod and make fast forword.

by some vods it comes to break then i must watch it again if i not use other plugin

or i want go to toilette i need the pause function please do this iam sure anyone would like it too

many thanks for your great plugin

• :see no evil monkey: :hear no evil monkey: :speak no evil monkey:

The next version is Live only (for now) ....by populate vote.

You cant bring vod posters/covers/descriptions into bouquets. Thats why you need a player like xstreamity or xc-plugin to do so.

You can bring in cover art if you use a skin that has posterx plugin mod.

And where am I at.... struggling. Spent several hours on it over the weekend. I didn't get very far

Now doing a file comparision of old and new reading every line by line to try and move forward.

I don't know what I was on when I first wrote this plugin, but I am not on it now :woozy face: :beaming face with smiling eyes:
    Crazy shit going on in that original code. Wizardry stuff. I don't even know how I managed to write it. And at the time I had very little knowledge of python. ha ha.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• KiddaC , just keep plodding away mate at you own pace , one thing I would ask is with jedimaker, it does pull changes made to playlists as reguards to epg , say I edit in iptveditor ,but xstreamity does not pull those changes in instantly like jedimaker. I also know you did say they a while back different methods for bringing in epg.

But as you mentioned your head will be blown by wondering how looking back at old code you with Jedimaker you still say how did it work but it does

:beaming face with smiling eyes:

• to be honest I have know idea what you jsut asked :)

try again

Ok I will try again if for example I have updated playlist in iptveditor just say changes to epg id's for example .

I can run jedimaker and then epgimporter and epg changes will be updated, but if I use xstreamity even with manual epg update does not update epg ln sometimes channel name changes, So it can be hard to try and edit a personal playlist. But no big deal In an ideal world It would be great if PIP type screen was available on iptveditor so you could actually see the playing channel then change epg_id and channel name to suit .

But I'm certain you did mention a while back jedimaker pulled epg in in a different way, xstreamity does update the epg or changes but it may take a few hours later on could just be due to servertimes in iptveditor.

But as I said no worries more than happy with any plugings you make :face with tears of joy:

• xstreamity has a time check in channels.py

if int(nowtime) - int(sourcemodified) > 14400 or int(nowtime) - int(channelmodified) > 14400:

which basically waits 4 hours before downloading epg again to prevent slowness and flooding.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• %%Kiddac, when its Christmas and we get your big Present.?

Dear friend I know everyone waiting for new updates or new version but forgot it when is new version released we don’t known maybe this year or maybe no any more but as I say before old is gold I think KiddaC sir can’t continue Jedi xtream because his health condition etc he mostly spend time or focus with xtremnetiy V3.72 (25% people like xtreamnity And rest of 75% or more like Jedi xtream) but sorry to say we are waiting for new version more then 1yrs

• Official Post

Maybe explain abit better and allways nice to now what box and image you are using.

Is the line for EPG showing but hold no information?

Do you get a separate epg source line from your provider?

Do Jedi create any source for you in folder /etc/epgimport ?

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!