Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 853,056 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• Official Post

That was a strange issue I never have stumble on in any of my many many testings.

Then the short answer is no you have to type it in. But have you checked that there is no epg source in folder /etc/epgimport

Source have the jmx prefix pluss your provider in xml format. There are 2, One for source and one for channels

• I use both the Jedi and the xtreamity

for some odd reason I like Jedi better,

I love the Vid option on both the plugins.

whatever you decide to do with the Jedi it will be useful.

i for one im very thankful to your work.

one small request I would have asked for is a section for STB ID / MAC login to use one in all plugin nd make it easier

Halla Seagen , godt å se deg her :-) Greetings from an old friend :-)

• Official Post

But after you have done the pain in the a..... work and typed in your epg url. The sources are cerated in epgimport folder??

kari hejsan på dej også :)

• Official Post

Well if you get the sources make a backup of them so you can restore them.

Also wait until KiddaC is online. You should pm him your source so we can figure out why just that source creates your issues.

• I found an error in the current version (6.20) in connection with the EPG Importer.

Namely, if I entered a different EPG source in the Jedimaker and also activated "update bouquet" in the settings and entered the time 8:00 as an example. Then Jedimaker also updates the corresponding bouquets the next morning at 08:00, but like the external ones

EPG source then also overwritten in the EPG Import folder with the server address of the streams.

This means that downloading from the EPG with the EPG Importer no longer works.

If I then manually change the address in the corresponding file in the EPG Importer folder to the external EPG URL, then EPG Importet works again without any problems and can fill the EPG with the bouquets created by Jedimaker again.

Jedimaker simply must not overwrite the external EPG source in the corresponding file in the EPG Importer folder.

If I deactivated the "update bouquet" in Jedimaker, it works without any problems and nothing is overwritten.

This should only work if you have activated "update bouquet" in Jedimaker. Unfortunately it doesn't currently.

It would be great if this could be fixed.

best regards,

KLPsAUGER

• KLPsAUGER various providers update there EPG at different times you cannot set EPG to be updated at different times for individual providers. if really needed you need to go to individual playlist select it then press green to continue it will then pull in that provider separately.

• Hallo,

Ich benutze dieses Plugin, es ist sehr gut, ich habe ein Problem , die EPG ist nicht ganz richtig, es ist immer eine Stunde voraus. ARD 18.50 -> "Gefragt " in jedimaker's Bougets ist ARD 19.50 -> "Gefragt".

kann ich das ändern, damit das epg korrekt ist?

Code
    Hello,

I use this plugin, it's very good, I have a problem, the EPG isn't quite right, it's always an hour ahead. ARD 18.50 -> "Asked" in jedimaker's bougets is ARD 19.50 -> "Asked".

can I change this so that the epg is correct?
  • Hallo,

Ich benutze dieses Plugin, es ist sehr gut, ich habe ein Problem , die EPG ist nicht ganz richtig, es ist immer eine Stunde voraus. ARD 18.50 -> "Gefragt " in jedimaker's Bougets ist ARD 19.50 -> "Gefragt".

kann ich das ändern, damit das epg korrekt ist?

english please on forum:

Hello,

I use this plugin, it's very good, I have a problem, the EPG isn't quite right, it's always an hour ahead. ARD 18.50 -> "Asked" in jedimaker's bougets is ARD 19.50 -> "Asked".

can I change this so that the epg is correct?

No you cannot change EPG server time in Jedimaker.

Nein, Sie können die EPG-Serverzeit in Jedimaker nicht ändern

Try using X-Streamity or have a look at Epg offset tutorial by @ravstar

Versuchen Sie es mit X-Streamity oder sehen Sie sich Epg offset tutorial by @ravstar an

• Can i Transfer my finished list to my other VU Zero4k or do ihave to do it individually for my others Zeros

Some of the data is dynamic to create unique service refs for the epg.

But if everything is exactly the same (especially the playlists.txt file), I assume it would work.

copy everything from this folder to your other boxes

/etc/enigma2/jediplaylists/

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Official Post

Also saerdnast if with "lists" you refer to the bouquets then you just fine transfer them with your Webif, Dreambox Edit or E-Channelizer.

But for EPG you also need to transfer the source files from your /etc/epgimport between your boxes.

I always store my playlists.txt file on the HDD in a folder named iptv.

This is nice. Then both Jedi and Xtreamity share the same playlists.txt.

If you also create a simple netwotk share of the folder you can also access this from all your devices in your home network :)

• ?thumbnail=1

Whats done so far.

Q skin

Menus

Add playlist

Delete Playlists

Settings

About

Info Page

Whats still to be done

Bouquet setup

Bouquet Build

Bouquet removal

Auto update

picon downloaded

EPG importer (iptv -d…..

ETC

Coming SOON Version 7 from mr KiddaC boss magic 🌷

Edited 5 times, last by miah ().

• Hi master KiddaC, Thank you for this great plugin I have been using it for along time and I am very satisfied with it. With it also been using EPG importer it has been functioning well except for offcet or delay. I tried to play with it a bit, but didn't work. I uninstalled it and try to installed again but now no matter what the plugin dosnt show and won't install. I have Vu plus Unno 4k with pli 8 on it.

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!