Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 855,039 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• I don't mind people asking for updates on progress, but keep it friendly. Don't demand, and no need to be sarcastic with your comments.
    But considering the copious amount of work and plugins I have on the go, and only 18 people have bought be a coffee since January, the desire to jump isn't really there any more.

Just made my overdue donation. Enjoy a cold after work beer - you deserve it!

• Dear KiddaC

After your fix the xstreamity plugin started working just fine.

I would be very grateful if you could fix the date format in this plugin, please.

As in xstreamity, it also gives an date error.

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/_strptime.py", line 332, in _strptime

ValueError: time data '2022-10-30-12:37:16' does not match format '%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S'

[ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method JediMakerXtream_Playlist.loadPlaylist of <class 'Plugins.Extensions.JediMakerXtream.playlists.JediMakerXtream_Playlist'>>,()) failed)

Thanks and regards

Edited once, last by alierman ().

• hmmm, this is awkward, I have no working version of jedi other than extracting from an ipk file. Due to being half way through hacking it to death.

err..

Maybe this will work for you alierman

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXtream/playlists.py

upload to that folder and reboot your gui.

• hmmm, this is awkward, I have no working version of jedi other than extracting from an ipk file. Due to being half way through hacking it to death.

err..

Maybe this will work for you alierman

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXtream/playlists.py

upload to that folder and reboot your gui.

It works. :smiling face with halo:

Thank you so much

Regards

• Yes I have all the latest versions, the time fits and in the EPG importer I select JediEPG.

Yes it is m3u8 playlist I can ask my provider if he has an epg for xtream.

Strangely enough, the EPG works except for 4 channels in XStreamity.

• Hello all,

I don't understand why Jedimaker doesn't insert the link to the EPG xml anymore, or I don't see the setting at all.

A few days ago it was still working, I have already asked the provider everything is still active.

With missing in set up playlist the field EPG URL

• When setting up jedimaker, I can no longer enter an EPG url anywhere or have jedimaker do it automatically.

enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream_6.20_20210928_all

After that I install EPGimport set everything. But no EPG is retrieved.

enigma2-plugin-extensions-EPGImport-mod-dorik1972_1.9.1_all

This all worked on sunday.

Sorry for my english

• Good morning

I have a question regarding the epg xml.

In which folder does this xml go?

Vu duo4kse with Vti15

Written with Google translator

• Hi

Currently running plain openatv 7.0 with skyk1080r19 skin on a zgemma h9 twin.

went into the jedi menu as i had to change server url and pressed the yellow button to edit playlist and box crashed.

tried again and got another crash.

• 20:48:32.7393 TypeError: [Config] Error: 'ConfigNumber' requires a default of type integer!

:flushed face:

you will have to manually edit the file

/etc/enigma2/jediplaylists/playlists.txt

New file attached with correction

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXtream/addplaylist.py

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!