Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 848,582 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• i cannot tell from that screenshot what your issue is.

It shows me where it failed, but not why it failed.

Im sorry i dont know where i found why its failed but i found below from crash logs

Edited once, last by aszxc ().

• It's not the plugin.

Stealing the link from the plugin requires someone to have access to your box. If someone has access to your box, they also have access to your router. Bad things could happen to him then. I think it's up to your provider.

If you have Smart TV, you can enter the link directly on the TV via the app and watch it on TV.

• Hi KiddaC, I have a similar issue thats been bugging me for months.

So I have been running openatv 6.3 woosh with jedimakerxtreme on both my xtrend 8500 and VU ultimo 4k with no problem, once i update to anything higher (python3) jedimakerxtreme blue screens when i try to access the playlist, ive researched and tried and am all out of ideas, can you shed any light?

crash log...20221209-013658-enigma-crash.log

thanks

• if you mean trying to edit playlist from within jedimaker by pressing yellow button yes it does crash, but to be honest most people edit playlist.txt file manually in etc/enigma2/jediplaylists folder from P.C.

• Awesome guide!

Jedi maker xtreme crashes on my boxes openatv 7.1, is there a fix? or tut?

Seems to work fine on python2 images

Thanks

if you mean trying to edit playlist from within jedimaker by pressing yellow button yes it does crash, but to be honest most people edit playlist.txt file manually in etc/enigma2/jediplaylists folder from P.C.

Thanks Urie, yer thats what i do... basically i edited my playlist.txt and when i select plugin jedimakerxtreme... i get playlists, settings, about - but when i click playlists to go through loading up the bouquets it crashes everytime

01:36:58.6909 ValueError: Port could not be cast to integer value as '25461:80'

I think this is where the problem is but no idea how to fix

• 01:36:58.6909 ValueError: Port could not be cast to integer value as '25461:80'

I think this is where the problem is but no idea how to fix

try pasting you line into browser but edit get.php? and replace with player_api.php?

I think format of your line may be wrong

it should be similar to:

http://domain.xyx:80/get.php?username=user&password=pass&type=m3u_plus&output=ts 

• i dont know exactly its the second time that happen i only use this plugin and wireguard with nordvpn. How i could secure the iptv line? closing ports? i didnt touch any port on my box octagonSF8008.

It could be poor username / password combo.

If "hackers" have good name lists and it's simple for people to know dns urls, they run software and gets hits on lines and such like.

• so i remove the ":25461" and the playlist apears offline and the box doesn't crash, as soon as i edit it back to what it should be - with the ":25461" the box crashes

this line works fine on python2 images eg openatv 6.3

• just one doubt i have because my iptv provider told me that my line was leaked to internet. It secure to use this plugin? or it maybe the nordvpn which i use maybe who stole my line?

There is nothing dodgy in this plugin. No code is hidden or obfuscated. Anyone can read the code in plain english. Nothing is uploaded to anywhere. Whats on your box is on your box.

Known servers get brute forced all day long via common username and passwords and even full random brute forces.
    Also nowadays, a hacker doesn't even need your username or password, they will just brute force it with a stalker mac address if they know your provider domain.

The good thing about my plugins, jedi and xstreamity is it tells you the active users. If you see anything suspicious , log into your portal and change your password.
    If you still see dodgy activity, then time to change provider as your provider is compromised. And if you can find your provider domain by looking on google, then you are going to get compromised sooner or later.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Hello everyone! I have such a short question is it possible to create a bouquet of channels in the jedimakerxtream program and paste go to the bouquet of satellite channels but is the list mac?? In short, does jedimakerxtream lists support mac?

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!