Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 855,617 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• OK chaps.

Spent the evening re-reading some of this thread and trying to get my files in order.

JediMakerXtream v6.21

New files on post 1

This is NOT a new version. Its a clean up version to fix some bugs that have been mentioned over the past several months.
    Most of these bugs were fixed by the user having to update a particular file as I wasn't able to do a release.

2 steps forward, one step backwards. (or in my case hundreds)

Added in a few translations that were mentioned german and chinese. Although these files will still need tweaking.

The add/edit playlist bug and fix has been included.
    The alternative timestamps fix from some providers has been included.

Post install and pre install control files have been removed.

I haven't added the removal of the port number yet. That still needs to be done.
    I haven't looked at dsayers bug of deleting playlists.

Give this version and a whirl and let me know if there are any errors. And then finally we can get back to the new new version.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• And please repost any errors. Because I am going to start the long task of clearing this thread up and deleting all past comments.

It ended up a bit of a mess due to the problems I had the last 2 years and keep going awol for months on end. So probably best to just clear 90% of the comments.

• Hello KiddaC,

6.21 runs with VTI without problems. 👍

I'm having a problem with "Progress.png", (/skin/fhd/default/images/) when trying to exit JediMaker after installing. There was a crash. That was also the case with me at 6.20.

Because I'm aware of the problem, I copied the modified Progress.png there right after the installation.

Then everything is fine and no crash. It is going very well.

thanks

• I get over 20,000 entries from my IPTV provider in the EPG search. Afterwards, however, there is no EPG entry in the current program. When I press EPG on the remote control, I see entries from 01/23/2023. The EPG is therefore delayed by 6 days. I am using the latest modified version. Even with the "old" version, it's the same.

What should I do?

• pontiak i did see that issue when looking back through the thread. I couldn't remember if I had fixed it or not. I will look into it. Seagens solution may work, but there should be no need to change the graphic. I don't in xstreamity.

Masta2002 I am just seeing if there any more outstanding bugs first. Then I will push to git.

B12B - a week out? That is pretty extreme. Something is obviously very wrong from your providers source. Most epg offset scripts will correct a couple of hours. Not a few days. If you want to private message me your line details (speech bubble icon in the menu) I can have a good look at what your epg is actually pulling back. But if it is 6 days out. I don't think there is any we can do to fix that. And I presume your box is set at the correct time and date

• KiddaC , Warning there may be dragons

just the usual :) p.s and what a difference with Post install and pre install control files removed in 6.21 after removing git version and installing 6.21 then I did online flash with restore settings ( had version 6.21 in media/hdd/images\ipk folder) what a difference no need to restore backup settings again . jmx files were still present .

Now on to try nightly version

• Jedi Maker Xtream Nightly V6.22.20230121

Warning there may be dragons. :bomb:

Nothing really new in these updates. Mainly for people to test that I haven't broken anything while cleaning up/amending code.

updated about us screen. Removed copyright date. Version is now brought in from version.txt file

renamed jediglobals.py to jedi_globals.py

renamed info.py to serverinfo.py

Updated the userinfo page to be the same as Xstreamity - serveroffset coming soon
    renamed all refs of jglob to glob

added in my own staticText.py file for better image compatibility
    added in own keymap.xml for better image compatibility
    Skins: updated button codes

Yesterday fixes
    Corrected json file

corrected crash on save settings

corrected about us page

• JediMakerXtream v6.22-20230122

Warning there may be dragons. Beta releases.

renamed a few more references.

Changed all actionmaps to use custom keymap

changed all refs to StaticText to my own StaticText file

renamed etc folder to jedimakerxtream (old jediplaylists folder- should be copied over automatically and then deleted)
    renamed menu.py to mainmenu.py
    Updated HD skin user-info page
    Added updated german and italian translations (although text is going to keep changing)

• Jedi Maker Xtream Nightly V6.22.20230123

Warning there may be dragons. Beta releases.

ok I reverted some things. A few references, and a few quotation fixes

playlists folder is now back at original location etc/enigma2/jediplaylists

copy your files back over to that folder if needed.

this release needs an addtional fix that is posted below RE: Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread
    New ipks upload soon. But in the mean time, use that fix if none of your playlists are loading.

• ok brianwave... :drum: I am hoping it is this.

I changed the timeout setting.

Looking at the code for the playlists, this is using the timeout from main settings. But I changed the code for this in plugin.py

it was this

cfg.timeout = ConfigNumber(default=3)

it is now this

cfg.timeout = ConfigSelectionNumber(1, 20, 1, default=10, wraparound=True)

maybe that has broke some images

for those who last release are getting red playlists can you try this file

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediMakerXtream/

• hello and good day together, in somehow my previous post was deleted, i don't understand the reason

here what i wrote two days ago:

i am using JediMakerXtream to create bouquets on my few Dreamboxes. The plugin is working with a issue. It can import everything beside the Series. If i use the provider string it works also with the Series on my firestick, on my mobile and other devises, means the provider string is correct. Live Channel and VOD are all ok

live

http://server/series/name/password/351875 #Name: SKY DE: ARD HD

http://server/series/name/password/351876 #Name: SKY DE: Arte HD

http://server/series/name/password/351878 #Name: SKY DE: ATV HD

series

http://server/series/name/password/356144.mp4 #Name: Cruel Summer (US) S01 E01

http://server/series/name/password/356145.mp4 #Name: Cruel Summer (US) S01 E02

http://server/series/name/password/356146.mp4 #Name: Cruel Summer (US) S01 E03

http://server/series/name/password/356147.mp4 #Name: Cruel Summer (US) S01 E04

http://server/series/name/password/356148.mp4 #Name: Cruel Summer (US) S01 E05

JediMakerXtream only create the Series folder without the contents. There are many user that still use this plugin to import iptv channels. The reason is quite simple: we all watch satellite on the same receiver and is much easier and faster to zap.

KiddaC

could you please have a look what is the problem ? Many thanks in advance

Gino

• Hi,

I have the same problem with series without the contents on my VU+ Uno 4k SE

• I did answer your question in some depth. I thought you had seen my answer. Which is why the conversation got deleted as I need to focus on conversations about my beta releases.

I also said I can't have a load of chatter in this thread when I was releasing beta versions that were broke. This thread was getting swamped with answers about series.

So I will answer again.

Series has to use the data from get.php as you cannot use the series data from the api calls because series has to load multiple urls, over and over to get the stream url for each series episode. This would result in you getting banned from your provider as it looks like a brute force attack.

Jedi was designed to look for /series/ in your get.php data. But quite a few providers stopped putting this format in the data and instead were using direct source urls. Which is basically a bit long hash string. (which doesn't include the /series/ bit)

One quick hack that sometimes works is to change your output=ts to output=m3u8.

If that doesn't work then nothing I can do in this version. I am in the process of re-writing this plugin and the issue with series is on that to do list.

But for now, it either works with your provider or it doesn't. Its basically as simple as that.

ljazzo1  MAJOOR

• Official Post

KiddaC maybe you should open a new temp thread for the Beta version instead ??

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!