Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 853,602 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• Sorry to be a nuisance, but I need to download the "jedimakerxtream" file. Where do I find the list of files to download?

Hello cageyone, you can find at the end of the 1st topic:

You will find the files here

1.png

compliments

| Uclan Ustym 4K Pro Combo | Octagon SX88+ SE WL |

Edited once, last by NMarcelo ().

• Witch Image are you using?For example under a ATV Image you find this Plugin on Feed and for EPG you can take the epg importer Plugin too for EPG´s.

But here you find it too: Jedi EPG Xtream

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• Look onesmore my last posting and please don´t forget that ATV 6.4 have no more support,so some Plugins,Skins etc etc are not up to date on Feed.

Dall'inizio del 2024 chiudo la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen beenden.

• Are you shure that your IPTV Provider have EPG?Becauce here with ATV 7.2/Jedimakerxstream(epg importer no problems with it and please if you upgrade to ATV 7.2 only with a clean Image,don´t take the Image settings from ATV 6.4

• Until 3 months ago jedi worked perfectly on my decoders with my list, but now it creates all the folders on my list but there is no content in the TV series folders, they are empty. All other folders have the contents, what can be the problem? My list works because I tried to load it with other plugins and the contents of the TV series are all there. This problem occurs with jedi 6.21 on zgemma and octagon decoders with openatv 6.3 and 6.4, can anyone help me?

• Until 3 months ago jedi worked perfectly on my decoders with my list, but now it creates all the folders on my list but there is no content in the TV series folders, they are empty. All other folders have the contents, what can be the problem? My list works because I tried to load it with other plugins and the contents of the TV series are all there. This problem occurs with jedi 6.21 on zgemma and octagon decoders with openatv 6.3 and 6.4, can anyone help me?

openatv 6.3 and 6.4 (EOL end of Life) no longer supported by openatv, it could also be provider has changed things and to be honest still cannot understand why some still use jedimaker for vod and series and 6.21 was released on 16/01/2023. Why not use Xtreamity or reported issue at the time.

• I might have to close this thread for my sanity.

Those who know, know there is a newer version on the horizon.
    Those who don't regularly visit my posts, ask the same questions over and over again. There is a search option in this forum. It would be nice if people used it.

No more work is being done on the old version. The new version will probably fix series as it will be done slightly differently.

But in a nut shell, the plugin never changed. It was the provider data that changed. That is why series work for some people and not others.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• KiddaC

Closed the thread.
  • Silence is golden. I get so much more done when I am not answering questions every day.

More teasing shots of new version.

You can now hide categories and channels. For xtream lists, external lists, and local lists.

Now its step by step, through live, vod and series. So you can easily select what you want.

A good junk of work done today

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• OK yesterday was a good coding day.

Today.. Grrr. Spent all day debugging and fixing bugs. Going round in circles.

But the good news I got their in the end, so we now onto the next stage.

Build some bouquets and build some xml files.

Still lots to do. But making progress.

• right motherf@ckers.

I didn't want to do this... But it seems I have been forced to dust of the cobwebs of this old version and fix it.

JediMakerXtream

Version: 6.23-00

New files on post 1

Removed the need to have a port number. Can now be blank for those providers where it has to be blank
    Refactored all the epg importer code. So it matches xstreamity.

they are now also grouped into their own folder in epg importer

pasted-from-clipboard.png  

And for those struggling with openatvs new epgimporter code, please use the old amended epgimport.py file on post 2 of xstreamity thread.
    Instructions are on that post.

• pasted-from-clipboard.png

• OK, I look on post #2 on here not on xstreamity :man facepalming:

• Hello KiddaC,

With the new version 6.23

*.channel.xml structured as in Xstreamity.

Live broadcaster reference numbers are different for Xstreamity and JediMaker. Reason is due to the code.

JdiMaker now finds more EPGs for me via the provider than before.

Thank you 👍

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!