Jedi Maker Xtream (IPTV Bouquet Creator) - Main thread

There are 2,424 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 850,857 times. The last Post () by gabir.

• Heval I just noticed in your crash log

enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-gutemine - 4.0-r0 - gutemine Feed3

as far as I have been made aware, and for reasons unknown. gutemine deletes other peoples plugins including jedi files.

If you want to use my plugins, it seems the only solution is to totally remove gutemine from your box.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• i am going to put vti 15 on my vu zero 4k and try to get to the bottom of this image issue that I have brought in since compressing images

God help me. It's like blasphemy. :person facepalming:

I wish people what stop using VTI in 2023. Its dog poo. :pile of poo:

• he doesnt allow plugins with no support with his plugin together. after you marked jedi as dead it‘s then removed automatically. Therefore I had to reflash my box again since his plugin is not easy to remove fully.

gutemine out jedi in

• that was painful.

It was my own fault - never use an online png compressor to batch compress images.

Found lots of bad images that I didn't know about. Obviously been tweaked at some point in the past.

OK I pretty much got to release nearly all plugins and skins again.

Won't have time to do all tonight. But I will box off jedi, bmx and xstreamity

• :hugging face: :hugging face: :hugging face:

The application and its remnants have been deleted

And install new JEDI MAKER XTREAM - Version 6.34

The message disappeared in the VTI image

thanks KiddaC

:handshake:

Edited once, last by madiksa1 ().

• GM can be removed. Gutemine did state how to remove his plug-in via terminal:

BTW Gutemine is doing a LOT of good work now Dream is gone. We got a final goodby gift by the DreamOS developers which was not perfect but Gutemine jumped in that spot with other coders/developers and we have now multiboot on/with GPT partitions and some other fixes.

More to come but it will take time. The One and Two are really nice boxes and will get me an other one soon.

Edited 5 times, last by msatter: Info about GM being active on improving DreamOS ().

• msatter any developer that is deleting other peoples plugins shouldn't really be applauded.
    We all know he is a very talented and dedicated developer but his recent actions are pissing a lot of people off.

I have had some of discussions in the past ten years and also specific about Jedi. Caught between a rock and a hard place is best covering the situation here.

Only chipping small parts away is the way to go, but if that is going to be completed in our live times is questionable......

• Hey there!

I'm shocked that you are developing this plugin since 2018, I believe that's why it's a masterpiece

It's working great but is there a way to add epg and picons to my iptv channels?

I mean can I grap epg and picons from my sat channels to use them in my iptv channels

you may answered this question multiple times but the thread is lilbit long :dizzy face:

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!