Boxnation not working on ubuntu 10.04 cccam 2.1.4

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,725 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi guys have ubuntu 10.04 cccam 2.1.4 server running sweet as a nut .. the only down fall is no boxnation so i need to add oscam ,, so this means i need to change cccam to 2.1.3 and put oscam in would i be better off completely reinstalling the lot or is there a quick fix :)

• Hi guys have ubuntu 10.04 cccam 2.1.4 server running sweet as a nut .. the only down fall is no boxnation so i need to add oscam ,, so this means i need to change cccam to 2.1.3 and put oscam in would i be better off completely reinstalling the lot or is there a quick fix :)

reinstall the lot as in format and start over or just redo your cams? I'd redo your cams :)

• yes agreed ;) wouldn't i need to redo the rc/local to start oscam first ?? i seen it some where here before thanks sandman :)

• thanks for the support i used oscam cccam auto install script from youknowwho ;) copied my cccam cfg files used ominekey card reader in oscam with this setup { slyuk card }

[reader]
    label = my-***
    protocol = pcsc
    device = 0
    showcls = 0
    fallback = 1
    caid = 0963
    ecmwhitelist = 0963:3E,42,44,45,47,4E,4F,53,54,61,62,67,68,69,6A,6B,6D,6F,71,72,73,77,78,79,7A,7C,7D,7E,80,8B
    detect = cd
    mhz = 600
    cardmhz = 600
    ident = 0963:000000
    group = 1
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-u = 1
    blockemm-s = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    audisabled = 1

its running sweet average 95ms

i was told to use 003:002 { or whatever your usb is } didn't work :)

hope this helps ;)

• Official Post

There are a few problems with this config that i would change mtv1.

audisabled = 1 # this will exclude the reader from auto AU/updating entitlements, unless you have a reason for using this, remove it.
    mhz = 600, cardmhz = 600 # this setting doesnt need to be here, its used for internal readers only.
    You are allowing all EMM`s to your card which isn`t advisable, the below config would be better for you.

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!